Conversation Between RinoaLeonHeart and Meier Link

18 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Been doing pretty good just waiting for the baby to pop out and just living life.

Good to hear you are doing alright and it is good to hear from you.
  2. >.<;; ive been so busy in college XD; So i havnt been active for a long time. Ill try to log in once in awhile again ~

How are you :3?
  3. How have you been, it has been a while.
  4. yaya XD will look forward to eet :3
  5. Well next time one is going on and I am online I will invite you back in. you bring alot to the convos.
  6. it was Great ! Talking to members about other stuff and sharing all sorts of things ! too bad my mom had to call me to do some house work Q_Q but all in all it was enjoyable looking forward to next time !
  7. so how was your first venture into a TFF chat, been meaning to ask you that.
  8. Oh Sure ~ XD Well not Really Busy XD my Msn is Always Kept Online so Somtimes i might not be there ~ but most of the time i am XD
    Well for now i think ill get some sleep XD
  9. I accepted your request, currently busy eh? j/k. There is currently not a chat going on but when there is I will add you in. Feel free to hit me up on there. Makes conversation a little bit easier haha
  10. XD Added. And cool id love to join too =)
  11. Thanks. We hope to not disappoint.

BTW, I can be reached on MSN, [email protected] , we try to have TFF group chats often, you are welcome to join when we do.
  12. XD yeah it was awesome and im looking forward to the next issue ! keep up the good work! )
  13. I am glad you liked it, we worked hard at reviving it, I to think Ann (Violet) did a great job at the comic. We are working hard on the next issue already.
  14. I see :3 Well ive been doing this alot lately and its quite fun +_+~ oh and i also liked the chocobo's digest XD The comic part is funny too Loved it .
  15. Thats not to bad, I usually don't make it to be until around 11ish and I have to be up at 4 a.m. I would say it sucks but I am kind of use to it by now. Right now it is only a quarter til 9 here so it's not to late heh. Everyone else is asleep here so it is kind of nice, got to love the quite. This is about the only time of the day I get that haha.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 18
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast