Conversation Between GHOSTED and Nightmare Cloud

20 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. I shall take happy pictures then? Lol. And you seem to have disappeared offline D: Ah well, I'll talk to you later.
  2. ya you should be, does it hurt when you smile with the bites?
  3. Yes, I have msn. I shall PM you my email address.

Also... I'm sorry for looking so sad in my pictures?
  4. That'd be pretty awesome, I'm not a fan of hip piercings, I', more of a face kinda guy anywhere else is just like a land mine waiting for you to stumble upon. Do you have Any source of Messenger?
  5. Awww that's a shame, I think piercings are awesome xD Ah well Fair enough. I think I'm gonna get a surface hip piecing soon.
  6. At the moment, I'm 22, 23 this July. My wife hates my piercings lol Well mostly the Medusa and nose lol. I rarely wear my septum
  7. Ahhh, nice! Fair enough. I clean it often though so I'll live I'm sure. I'm 16... how old are you?
  8. The change it get's infected with a starting stud is about 40% with a larger ring it's 80%, so ya, face the music, you'll get infected. But no matter what stud or ring, you pierce your lips, it gets infected. All 3 of mine got small VERY small infections. Mostly just from dry blood and it was more of slight irritation. How old are you btw, you look really young
  9. Snake bites, spider on the left, just got a Medusa, septum, right side of the nose, haven't gotten up to my ears yet lol. going for gauges pretty soon.
  10. Thanks ^^ It's kinda different so I like it. I didn't know that it would certainly get infected if they put a ring in it to start with lol, but I thought a stud was better anyway. Have you got any piercings?
  11. lol it looks fine don't worry. According to my friend they have to start with a stud or it WILL get infected lol.
  12. Is that a bad thing? xD Yeah, they put a stud in anyway but I like it like this.
  13. You don't match...you have a ring with a stud lol it looks so not natural. Spider bites are mainly two studs but people do it with rings/hoops, doesn't matter. Did they just pop in the stud to start you off with on the new hole? Normally they do that
  14. Yeah I know what snakebites are xD I uploaded a pic btw. It's not fantastic but you can see the piercing!
  15. It is a spider bite btw, I have snake bites, which is two far apart. lol
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 20
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast