Conversation Between ziroth and Howling Wind

23 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Wish you were still on Havent talked to you in forever(2 years) and I missed our talks
  2. FF12 mostly.
  3. what game? i mean what one
  4. I dunno. I found it on google and it looked like a fun place to post. And get help on FF games.
  5. i have one and ..i dont usally get on...............soooo crap...i dont know what to say.....why.......................so.....what made u join this site...
  6. No my parents don't let me have them and I do lots of stuff when I'm bored.
  7. so what do u do when ur bored.......................also do u have a facbook or myspace?
  8. It is. I can't drive yet though >>;;
  9. riding a scooter...sounds fun....i ride my 4 wheeler or my dirt bike or my go kart when i get bored...or i drive!
  10. Hmm. I have never really been in a fight. I jump on my bed. And ride my scooter around.
  11. i have a serious case too but i maintain it will sports like cross country and track and field....i also get in fights not at school but else where so i wont get in trouble at school. Thats what i would recommend you do or just dont get in any fights at all
  12. ADHD is what I have. ^^
  13. what..kind of disorders if u dont mind me asking...if its to personal then dont answer.....i have dermotographia and adhd....although mine arent bad....
  14. It won't. I already have disorders I'm fighting with but I have friends from school and stuff. ^^
  15. crap.....well i have one named jirono on here hes my lil bro and ruin is my older bro.........i have a friend named matt,hes and only child and hes never grown up, hes not imature in a sick way just like he acts like a 10 year old...hope that doesnt happen to you...happens to alot of only childs
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 23
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast