Conversation Between ziroth and Unknownangel

19 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Yah I did. But shouldn't have gone I'm still finishing up three sicknesses that I gotten a little while ago.
  2. No it makes sense. I live in a city that has a little bit of surfing and stuff. So I get you. I'm have three boys and an older sister in my house so yah.
  3. hey have u ever played left for dead 2????
    also whats going on with u....and did u have school last week or this week at all...cause i didnt
  4. wow freaking sweet your a tomboy....awesome....also i say man to like random stuff....kinda a skater guy....thats just the way i talk.....im a indian skater...i make no sense
  5. Yah, I'm not on the computer for a while.....man? Oh yah I forgot to tell you I'm a tom boy...-_- Oh well..... This just became uncomfortable.... what ever....
  6. hey sorry ive been gone for so long just computer troubles so hows it going man we have had no contact in so long
  7. So hows it goin at your place?It been a while since we talked,sorry.
  8. Me to. No I haven't is he hard?
  9. I miss Axel. I HATE HOW HE DIED!!!! I miss him so much. He was so heroic towards Roxas. So have you ever fought the gummy boss on kh2?
  10. They had a pretty strong friend ship. Axel didn't give up on Roxas even if Sora didn't know him.
  11. Well don't fall asleep tonight or else...DUN DUN DUH!!!!!! Nah, but what are your feelings toward Roxas and Axel? You know how Riku and Diz erased Roxas's memories and ruined Axel's friendship rain forever. i posted this on my profile by mistake lol...
  12. That and Mickey and Sora.And I hope your kidding cause if Im still right I got a good aim with a gun. But no threat just kidden.
  13. My fav is Roxas and Axel
  14. Hmm it seems we do have much in common. More than you . I'm stalking you hahahaha.
    Just kidding. so who's your favorite kingdom hearts character?
  15. Yah. I guess we got a few things i common.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 19
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast