Conversation Between Rinoa Leonhart and Neo Nagisa

5 Visitor Messages

1. Meh. Emo isn't really fun :[ My next step is to become Steve-o reborn. One suicidal motherf***er. Emo is just.. depression and black hair basically. And some hardcore-screamo music, and then some emo-screamo music. I love the music. Just not how I feel everyday. And cutting, I love it while I'm doing it, but then the next day when I'm not o.ded on lithium I see that now I have more scars for the rest of my life. ANYWAYS whatchu wanna talk about?
  2. Meh. Emo isn't really fun :[ My next step is to become Steve-o reborn. One suicidal motherf***er. Emo is just.. depression and black hair basically. And some hardcore-screamo music, and then some emo-screamo music. I love the music. Just not how I feel everyday.
  3. *giggles* here is fine.and ur emo?!!O.O that is awesome!!!!!!: D i love emos they rule!!!!!!xD
  4. Hey Rinoa. And sure :> It'd be easier on yahoo or aim but if you wanna hear that's fine n.n
  5. Hi my name is Rinoa Leonhart, i am looking for people to talk to on here and I was wondering if u wanna talk about FF with me?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5