Conversation Between Rinoa Leonhart and Meier Link

25 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. um....no i didnt.i couldnt!!
  2. Yeah I was kind of disappointed with Yu Yevon. Conrats on beating it though. Did you manage to collect all of the summons?
  3. *laughs*
    Oh guess what??i have FFX and i finally beat it on Saturday!!Yu Yevon was easy!!!XD
  4. Good, it was unique but it was kind of unnessasry. So how have you been?
  5. lol ya i guess so..and i gt over my studdering.
  6. Sure! It is kind of confusing now adays seeing there are 2 Rinoa Leonharts around here haha. But it's all good I got you guys figured out now heh.
  7. hey link!!Rinoa here miss me??lol
  8. yes i have and I am happy thanks to you and SLAYN!!!!!!!!!!
  9. Well I am glad to see you kind of got over a little of the shyness.
  10. *smiles and sweatdrop* sorry i havent been on link..I am busy on another site called BleachAnime.org Bleach 202 Bleach 341 Online Portal for Bleach Anime Episode Direct Download. its a forums as well..
  11. Not a whole lot, haven't seen you around lately. How have you been?
  12. hey whats up??
  13. Just figured I would stop by and say hello.
  14. U-Um yea..I n-never thought of that....*sweatdrop* N-Now I feel stupid..lol...
  15. Well the good thing about it being a forum is that it is on the internet, no one knows you so you don't have to be shy. And if someone doesn't like what you have to say what can they do about it haha.

The way I figured out the site was just trial and error. It's alot to take in all at one specially if you are not familiar with forums, but after a few tries I promise it gets pretty easy to navigate.

Just keep in mind that everyone here was new at one point or another.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 25
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast