Conversation Between DARKSLAYN and Meier Link

8 Visitor Messages

1. so we've come to an understanging? in any case i never justified my actions in any way i said wat was on my mind. i have no need to justify my actions. i broke the rules and reprcussions had to be taken. i feel no remorse for my actions and feel no one should either.
  2. Ok I will appologize. I misread what you put in one of your posts which lead me to beleive you concidered yourself new to the forum.

I didn't mean for it to come across as me trying to make you feel ignorant in any way, I wasn't implying anything.

Any which way it goes rules where broken and people got warned.
  3. to have job as a detective one must be 18 years and plus but i dont need to profit off of catching criminals, if it doesnt pay it doesnt count as a job by definition. its very probable that being a detective at such a young age. i do wat i do cuz im an orphan and at the age of two my parents died, this is why i use an alias to hide my real identity. and u didnt have to say im ignorant u implied it by saying im new. ur also putting words in my mouth cuz i never said i was new.
  4. You called yourself new I was just reiterating what you said in that thread and I never called you ignorant, please refrain from putting words in my mouth.

As for a real job, I have 2 outside of this staff job, one in aviation (40 plus hours a week and been there for over 8 years) and the other is a successful buisness that I started myself. As for being a detective I don't see how this is probable seeing your profile age says you are 15 which means you working for the where ever you work is in violation with child labor laws unless you are part time and to be in law enforcement you have to be a minimum of 18 by federal regualations.

My mod job is a hobby along with this forum, which I like and is very dear to me so I take pride in my posts and enforcing the rules.
  5. wow still on that high horse aren't ya? 1st of all ur discriminating me for being "new" i've been around for almost a year. i knew the rules u may consider me new but don't call me ignorant. 2nd i dont care ur staff. i already knew u were staff the minute u reared ur self exposing head out. 3rd i don't care what ur job is, probably keeping hackers outta the system or making sure the rules aren't broken. i have a real job. i may be young but im a qualified detective and keep my city streets clean!!!!!!
  6. You did do something wrong and that is what I am telling you. Flaming is against forum rules and regulations. Obviously you think you are justified in what you did but you are "wrong". Then again if you know what flaming is then you would also know that it is against the rules, no exceptions.

Off of my high horse? Incase you didn't notice I am staff here, it is my job to ensure the rules of the forum are being upheld. I don't care that you are new here, I don't discriminate. If you would have 10,000 posts and have been here for 10+ years I would of told you the same thing.

So basically you are asking me not to do my job here at the forum? Not going to happen.

So for your reference I am giving you this link: The Final Fantasy Forums - Announcements in Forum : Forum Announcements

Learn it, live it, love it. Even if you don't agree, they still apply to you.
  7. oooo ur cool get off ur high horse and dont tell me what flaming is i KNOW wat it is
  8. Don't argue with staff.

" i think ur sh**"

That is flaming. And flaming is flaming no matter what your reasons for doing it are.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8