Conversation Between SapphirePR and Yesha

18 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. PsychoLogy? Wow.. dat's pretty tough.. weLL.. gudLuck to that.. :-)
  2. I'm majoring in Psychology which is a pain because i have to take a bunch of crappy math and science classes. It took me ages to choose my major too..
  3. Yes! I do Luv Power rangers too.. when I was in ELementary.. it's so fuuun.. unLike in highschooL.. fuLL of soo eviL-weird peopLe.. LoL! oh! so what's ur course?
  4. It's a Persian name and thanks. Yep, I'm in college and it's kinda boring compared to high school. I liked Elementary school the best. Back when there were no stresses in life and everyone loved Power Rangers.
  5. My real name's Suraya. Very weird spelling, but my parents are weird so I guess it makes sense. Someone told me it means Saturn.

Rabbits are cute but they love to poop alot outside of their litter boxes lol.

So are you in college? If so, you'll probably be on Christmas break soon. (I'm already on break, yay!)
  6. Oh! wow.. u have a rabbit? That's cute.. anyway.. thanks.. mmm.. yes it's a nice name.. but I often use the name Yesha.. I don't know if it have a meaning.. but my father's the one who picked that name.. how 'bout u? What's ur reaL name?
  7. I'm just sitting in my room and letting my rabbit destroy my stuff. Very stressful pets -_-
    Btw Ayesa is a nice name. Does it have a meaning? Just asking out of random curiosity lol.
  8. Hey! I'm fine! Thanks for asking :-).. and u? How's ur day?
  9. Hi Yesha, how are you?
  10. Yeah.. going to "movie house" is good when u feeL gLoomy.. and maybe a waLk in the park is great too.. :-)
  11. Sorry to hear you're having some problems. Hopefully nothing too bad I feel kinda gloomy today..maybe it's because my house is too quiet..I feel like going to the movies.
  12. I'm very fine now.. though.. I've so much probLem.. LoL! Anyway.. how 'bout u..?
  13. Just dropping by to say hello . How was your day(so far)?
  14. pics..? U mean my drawings..? Wow.. thanks, dat u appreciate it.. :-)
  15. loved your pics. you've got talent!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 18
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast