Conversation Between Zidane-Tribal and Fate

19 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Not yet, but soon I will be.
    Nightwish is a good band.
  2. Ooh, you're in Finland? <3 Nightwish! x3
  3. Are you having more time now, though?
  4. Yes, I am =)
  5. Hey!! You're back!^^
  6. When all else fails, don't blame anyone; spam instead... like crazy!!
  7. Yes, not sure why. I think just out of pure boredom, haha.
  8. Aww! You erased them all?
  9. No, sorry. If I am on. I can only access my msn and yahoo accounts to speak to people sorry. You can add me if you like to them.
    The reason I cannot be online much here (and other websites for that matter) is because I have like huge exams coming up and they determine what level course I take at college. So that needs my full attention at the moment.
  10. Hello, nice page redesign. I like it alot =)
    I'm not on much here anymore, I'm really busy studying for GCSE's and college admission forms etc.
  11. Thanks for the help with that..Wil PM ASAP. Yes First appearances are deceiving I agree haha Although you haven't met annoying and embarrasing till you have met my family >_> they are the worst.
  12. Oh, I'm not sure if you can answer this, considering your name has been changed. How do I go about changing mine? I requested it in that username changes thread, Still no change though...
  13. Heh, you seem nice enough. I am only really rude if like my family are being of major annoyance to me haha.
  14. I try and be as nice as possible haha, even when someone is annoying me. I still try and sort it out calmly with them..I get complimented for how nice and helpful I am a lot to be honest XD
  15. I do? Why? haha
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 19
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast