Conversation Between Zidane-Tribal and Yesha

19 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. I've been great.. :-) as aLways!
  2. Nothing much, just been really, really busy over the past few months..I have been good though, yourself?
  3. Yeah.. I noticed that too.. what happened? And.. how've you been?
  4. Wow! I have not been here in ages!!
  5. Hi, how are you?
  6. Thanks.
    Hey I'm going to go now. I have to be up early tomorrow for a 2 hour exam in the morning and 1 hour exam in the afternoon -.- Mock exams
    Speak to you soon.
  7. Thanks,
    Advanced merry christmas to you too
    I will try not to be sad. I will light a candle for him probably though.
  8. No =/, Nearest that was found was Blue Carbon. I'm a bit sad about this christmas as we did have 4 cats but one called Guy passed away in May so it's going to feel different this year.
  9. They are so cute! I will make an album later for mine, and yes what a coincidence haha. I have one called Blue as well. Not sure if there is any member called blue on here *does member search* haha
  10. aww cute.
    Silver is pretty lazy. He is always sleeping on the pillow on my bed when I sleep haha. Right now he is sitting on the couch, he isn't that greedy.
    But I do have a greedy one called Merlin. He never stops eating! haha.
  11. yea. His name is silver haha. I have 2 other cats which I may upload pics of later.
    Do you have any pets?
  12. Thanks for telling me. I will check them out shortly. No my scanner isn't fixed yet sorry :s I am trying to get it working though.
  13. Hi, I am good thanks I will go and check your drawing out now
    Yea I will be going to sleep earlier tonight haha. Maybe in about 20 mins
  14. I will keep you updated then
    I'm gonna go to sleep now. It's like 3:30am here.
    Speak soon.
  15. Yea its on my list of things to do. So I hope next week it will work again
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 19
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast