Conversation Between ~Blackberry Jam~ and Yesha

7 Visitor Messages

1. I Like it, HaroLd! Thankies so much! :-)
  2. Yesha, Yesha, Yesha! Where have you been? Hahaha! You're offline? Darn! Anyway, I told you I'll be back here, so I'am now! I change my avatar and sig. hope you like it since you like Japanese characters/letters it's called "Kenji"? I hope I got that right! Message me quickly, kk?
  3. LoL! Great! U'LL b ~BLackberi Jam~ and I'LL b ~Strawberry jam~.. what do u think..? WeLL.. ur offLine now but I have sent u a msg. on myspace incase u didn't know... LoL! I had so much fun just taLking w/ u Last night. But.. whatever happens u know.. bLah bLah bLah..
  4. Ay! I already changed my name to Blackberry Jam. And I think it's a little bit yummy than cool.. :-) lol
  5. Great!! When'll u coming to California? Be sure to visit me :-> lol! or else..
  6. :-)
  7. Hi Yesh! I totally extremely added you on my myspace account. Hahaha! Just copying you! You're so awesome, you know? Yeah! Now I remember you! I saw you when we first visited Canada I hope you remember the place though! Wow! Destiny is crossing our paths! Just talk to me, k?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7