Conversation Between BunnyBooL and Yesha

8 Visitor Messages

1. I reaLLy don't know what the breed of my cat is.. but you can see her pix on my profile.. it's in the other aLbum.. :-)
  2. Your granny's kitty, huh? Like I said, it is pretty cute. What about your cat? What breed is it?
  3. Thnx! It's my Granny's kitten.. his name is cu'lette.. :-) I have my own cat but I think it's not as cute as cu'lette..
  4. Oh my! That little cat in your avatar is so cute.
  5. Now, now. Don't leave this forum. I notice yesterday that someone gave you obviously a bad rep, and if I had 200 posts I would give you a good one.

See, now it seems today you have a good one. Like I said, not all users here are the nicest, but there are ones that would probably like to see you stay and not get flamed or anything.
  6. Hey! Sorry about that.. that u didn't understand what I'm trying to say in that thread.. and.. I don't think I have another courage and energy to stay in this forum site..
  7. O_O

Alright, now calm down. Please. You could have specified in your post that by "gays are funny" that you meant by telling jokes and stuff. Some people just laugh at gays...because they think a guy liking another guy is hilarious. And it's my fault, since I assumed that you MIGHT be one of those people. Well, you proved me wrong all and there.

This is a Final Fantasy forum, obviously. I am not trying to be mean or anything, Yesha, but there are some people here that won't be the most nice.

Also, like I said in "Zell is Gay" thread...I do have a gay friend. He tells jokes, we go to the mall once or twice almost every week, and etc...
  8. Hey bunnybooL.. or whatever ur name is.. Don't u have a gay friend? WeLL.. I feeL pity for u.. 'coz I have Like.. a coupLe of gay friends and they are reaLLy funny, they teLL jokes, we shop together.. etc.. and aLso.. sorry.. I didn't know that "ZeLL is gay" thread is haven't posted in since JuLy.. O.k.. so now I know that is so very.. bad to post another repLy in a thread that hasn't posted in a Long time.. weLL.. what kind of forum is this..?? I don't know what's with the peopLe here..!!! Get Lost..
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8