Conversation Between Ecnasaeflam and Sarah

12 Visitor Messages

1. Mwahaha!
  2. Thanks, I got to have dreams of a fluffy white-and-black kitten dressed in assassin leathers because of this.

I hope you're happy!
  3. Beware of assassin cat! =D

Goodnight!
  4. Your... assassin cat!? I... I will be sure the message gets across, Sa-rawr! I promise..! iwon'treallytellhimthatyousaidthatifyouarenotprivy toTHEPLANSthatyouwillcreepintoaholeinkansasand...i don'tknowwhereiwasgoingwiththisanymore.

But I will shamelessly plug my homepage before saying I are going to bed! Feel free to add me to whatever IM program you use, or something. Or don't! ^_^
  5. Okay. I will let it be for now. HOWEVER, let the Cesar know, that if I am not privy to it soon, I will send my assassin cat. I'll inform him as well. The message must be given in more ways than one! >.>
  6. I know! I used to live there...! In a basement! MWAHAHA.

It is very empty and lame and no hockey and kitties and not me anymore. :/!

I really can't tell you about the conspiracy here though. Prying eyes will see! And then I'll lose my finger, like in Body of Lies. I really like my fingers, I think I should say. They're necessary for all sorts of things, like playing guitar, or video games, or writing, or... wearing rings!

ALL KINDS OF STUFF.
  7. There are enough houses in Kansas to have basements? I've been there. It was empty. AND HOCKEY DOESN'T EXIST THERE!
  8. I... I could live with a shaved head...!

BUT YOU SHA'NT SHAVE THE C-ZAR'S HEAD. I CANNOT ALLOW IT...

Instead I shall tie you up in... a basement in the middle of Kansas! NO ONE WILL EVER FIND YOU.
  9. If you don't, I'll somehow show up in Arlington and shave your head, as well as Cesar and cohorts. Ha-ha-ha-haaaa!
  10. I....! No way! I could NEVER hand over the PLANS to the dastardly CONSPIRACY we are unleashing on THE FINAL FANTASY FORUMS.

NOT EVEN UNDER PAIN OF DAIRY.
  11. Aha! I knew it! Now, hand over the plans!
  12. [THE PLAN] is going off without a hitch, you know.

There's just going to be a--oshi I THINK THEY ARE ONTO US CESA--Sarawr are not Cesar. ~slinks away, clutching the conspiracy!~
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 12 of 12