Conversation Between KamiKazeKenji and Yesha

36 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. Yeah.. we've been to Japan.. for vacation.. I thought u knew.. 'coz I did toLd to Hiromi-chan.. and I've made an announcement
    'bout it here in the forum.. anyway.. reaLLy? U do own many "mangas".. Mmm.. that's nice! if u don't know what to do w/ them u couLd.. weLL.. u shouLd share ur ideas to others.. Like.. u can show them to peopLe.. so u can inspire them.. or.. pass it to some anime studios/companies there.. :-) O.k.. take care!
  2. You went to Japan!? Lucky... I haven't been there once... Did you get to go to the Tokyo Tower?

Ummm... I haven't drawn manga for like half a year... So... Yeah. LOL I've just started drawing it when i was drawing it, but I've got the full storyline... I've just got to think of the stuff in between. To be honest, I have ideas for like, ten different mangas... I honestly don't know what to do with them... As for Christmas and 2009, I'm soo busy with my new laptop that I have no time for anything else...

Speaking of laptop I'm playing an AWESOME online game! You should try it, it's free! If your interested it's called Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst. Go here and check it out. You won't be disappointed, I swear. You can download the game here.
    That IS if your interested. ^_^
  3. Konnichiwa, ni-san! How's ur christmas and new year? Hehehe! And how's ur "manga"? Have u finished it? Can u teLL me what's the storyLine of ur own "manga"? Or if not.. can u teLL me the titLe? I've been pLanning to make my own "manga" too.. but I don't know when to start.. I got my own storyLine and the characters are ready but.. Mmmm.. it's so hard to draw the motion.. hehehe! But anyway.. Japan is soooo very artistic.. I've been there for about.. I think 3 or 4 weeks.. I ceLebrated New Year there.. it was great! LoL! WeLL then.. Take care! :-)
  4. Happy new year to you too! ^_^
  5. Happy New Year! Kenji!!!! Hehehe! :-)
  6. Merry kind-of-late christmas!!!
    Daddy got me a laptop!
    ...but I... got.. SICK!!!
    Waaaah! Curse illness!!! X(
  7. Ei! Advance Merry Christmas!
  8. Ehe... ~_~
    Bye!
  9. Thanks niisan! U're so kind.. take care!
  10. Nah, I gotta get going too...

Ok, just one: Hope you get well soon! <(^_^)>
  11. *achoo!* it's o.k! I'm going soon.. gotta Lot of stuff to do at home.. is there anything u want to say?
  12. Umm... Oops, 'scOOse me...
    I misunderstand.
    Ehe... ^_^'
  13. huh? no.. nothing.. why?
  14. ... ...Wha...?
    Did I say something wrong?
  15. HeLL no! I'm wearing 4 cLothes at a time.. just to get warm..
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 36
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast