Conversation Between Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima and OceanEyes28

34 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. Hey Ali Long Time No Talk, What's Up? How Have You Been Recently?
  2. Hey Ali, How You Been Recently? Everything Going Well?
  3. Cause I Sent You A PM, And Thought You Might Read That, And Actually Be Able To Reply To It. I Know Your Busy, But When I Post A VM Or PM To You, Its Cause Your Online, And I See You Doing Stuff Here, So Yeah. I try To get something In, But then I never Get A Response, Even though You Come Back And Look At Your Profile...I Get No reply, And I'm Like...NNNOOOO!!!! LOL
  4. I'm really busy these days. I've got another month of hardcore busy, and then I get a break. Wooo.
  5. Your So Quiet...Whats Up?
  6. Hey OceanEyes (=^_^=) How Have You Been Lately? Hopefully College Is Going Well For You. Hope To Chat With You Later. If You Ever Want To Talk Or Need To Talk To Someone, Know That I Will Always Be There For You, No Matter What It Is. I'm All Ears When It Comes To That. Anyway, I Wish You A Good Day. Whenever You Not Busy, Just Drop Me A VM.
  7. Merry belated Christmas and happy new year to you too! Thank you. I've been good, just starting school up again. So it's back to being busy for meeeee.

What about you?
  8. How Have You Been?
  9. Merry Belated Christmas and Happy New Year OceanEyes28 (=^_^=)

Hope You Had An Awesome Time
  10. Hey there. I've been good. Still being kept pretty busy, but I sort of enjoy it. How about you?
  11. Hello (=^_^=) How have you been?
  12. Ooohhh...I'm also being Productive this week...Making a song with my friend that we are going to rap. I'm just waiting for him to make the lyrics. We already have the beat, so all we need now are the lyrics. Then we gotta figure out who raps what verses, and who gets to do the chorus. I cannot wait till its finished. Should be done by next week. If you would like, I could send you the link to it when its done.
  13. Mine was pretty good, got to see my cousins, we were celebrating one of my cousin's birthday on saturday, so it was awesome. Got to Play FF Dissidia...My Cousin had it, and when he showed me, I was surprised. Didn't think he would have it, until I told him about it. Guess he saw the Commercial for it...LOL He is now 17 Years old, so thats cool.
  14. Veeery busy. But productive. How was yours?
  15. Hey OceanEyes28 How was your weekend?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 34
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast