Conversation Between Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima and LocoColt04

14 Visitor Messages

1. Hey Colt ^_^ How have you been lately? I know its been a while...seems like 4 years since I last spoke to you directly, at least on here. Hopefully everything is going well.
  2. I believe I am a trendsetter in the abbreviation department. I made up a new one that I haven't heard of before, but you know how we say AFK for Away From Keyboard? Well I made this: AFPS3, which means Away From Play Station 3 ^_^ You should use that when you are away from your PS3 and want people to know that you are so they don't bug you while you're gone.
  3. Haha, it doesn't bother me at all, I've just never seen anyone abbreviate it. And you do!
  4. Sorry for using the phrase DAF...Unless it doesn't bother you. I only use that when I mean it and that it is 100% true ^_^
  5. I have also edited my first post to incorporate the current Summon System idea.
  6. Thanks man We really need to get this idea out there, it could totally change people's minds about the game, hopefully for the better.
  7. I assume that I finally said/came up with something good this time?
  8. If this thread starts to get any sort of reasonable discussion going, I'll point it out to the community reps and see if they want to feature it. I already put it up on TFF's facebook page, crediting you of course.
  9. Hmmm, I think we should discuss the whole Odin with different abilities/looks depending on equipment/setup. We might be onto something great here. If only Square Enix knew about this. Did I mention that I wanted to work for SE one day? I have many creative ideas to share.
  10. Damn XD Oooh, I replied to your reply. My bad, I know I was being vague when I wrote Summon System, but I meant that as being open minded. Where there are multiple possibilities for what it could be. I would like to see at least her Summon for sure, cause I love summons, and it would suck if she didn't have Odin with her.
  11. Should be sleeping! Work in like... six hours. But I've been getting terrible sleep lately when getting an "appropriate" amount of sleep, so I thought I'd stay up until I could crash hard tonight, and see if that makes a difference. Quickly approaching that point...
  12. Hey What'chu up to?
  13. Hey LocoColt How Have You Been?
  14. Hey LocoColt04 How have you been?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 14 of 14