Conversation Between Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima and Andromeda

142 Visitor Messages

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
  1. Hopefully we will get to play together again. It was fun, and we sure as hell kicked some serious ass! You are already pretty much caught up to me.
  2. It has been done. I kept the Youtube Trailer and the news piece from IGN, even though they just attached the trailer to the link...XD I hope that is okay.
  3. Mkay will do!
  4. Just have one, no sense having all of them, they are all the same ones.
  5. I hear you! Anyway, I actually have a better quality trailer for FFXV from GameTrailers, which I will link in my thread...I know, like 3 different trailers, but this one is by far the best quality version of it. Should I delete the other versions, or leave them there anyway?
  6. I just wanted Versus in some form. I didn't care how. I wanted a brand new FF true, but maybe there is a new one. They have the FF Presentation tomorrow, maybe they have something they saved for that. I doubt it, but Versus has to be close to be done, like 2014 since Lightning Returns is 2013. The Lightning Returns team has to move on to something and I think they are closing down the XIII stuff. So FFXVI would only make sense. But yeah, FFXV next to KH3, was the best night. The only thing that could top it would be the FF Presentation tomorrow with the announcement of either a new FF game or Type-0 for NA/EU release.
  7. Hahahaha, I was totally psyched too, I was like, no effing way, and was like, Sony just won the war right there. Plus the reveal of Kingdom Hearts 3 really just put the icing on the cake. What an amazing night for Sony! Haha, I was in my chair going OMG, freaking out like a little kid as if I got news that I was going to Disney World or something like that. That just made my night! I cannot believe they actually changed the name to FFXV though, I was hoping to see all three games: Lightning Returns: FFXIII, FF Versus XIII, and FFXV(being a completely new game), but still, just dayumn!
  8. Yeah, I'll be moving all of the Versus related threads. And yeah, I'm super hyped about this. I pretty much jumped up out of my seat at work with my arms in the air when I saw it. I knew what it was the moment they labeled Nomura as the Versus producer or whatever.
  9. Ahh, okay, thanks for not rewriting my own thread. If you could at least move my thread to the new FFXV forum you are about to create I would appreciate it very much. So, are you happy about the new trailer and name change?
  10. Yeah, I know, but I needed a thread for the news feed. There is a specific format and language I use for the news feeds, which would have meant me completely rewriting yours, which wouldn't be fair to you.
  11. I already made a thread about the reveal of FF Versus XIII now officially named FFXV a couple minutes after I saw the reveal, and I included the trailer as well. I tried to be the first one to put it up. If you would like to move it to the the new forum section when you put it up, I would appreciate it Here is the link for my thread: http://thefinalfantasy.net/forums/fi...-revealed.html. Move it as you see fit, just don't delete it please.
  12. I put out the new LR: FFXIII trailer 30 minutes after it was linked on the official Facebook Page. I thought it would be good to have it here seeing as it is new and shows a bit more of the story. I am really psyched for this game. Hope this helps
  13. I Am Great. Just Platinum'd FFXIII-2 Like A Couple Days Ago, Clocked In At 105 Hours And 52 Minutes...Finally Finished It...Although I Still Have A Few More Things To do In There...Like Get All The DLC's And Also Capture Every Monster In The Game That I Can, Then Level Them Up To Their Maximum lvls. Also Really Excited For Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII. I Just Cannot Wait For More Info To Be Announced, Or Even A Trailer Of Sorts, In Terms Of Graphics & Character Design At The Very Least. Battle System I Assume Won't Be Revealed Until The End Of This Year, If Not The Beginning Of Next Year. I Am Just Thrilled Right Now. I Also Want To Find Out More On How We Can Use Facebook To Improve Our Gameplay Experience. If It Works Well, This Will Be Some Innovative Stuff. How Are You Feeling About This Game? I Know People Aren't Really Looking Forward To It, But That Is Their Opinion. So Far I Loved All FF Games That I Have Played And Owned, So This Shouldn't Disappoint Me.
  14. I fairly busy, but doing good. You?
  15. Hey Andromeda How Have You Been Lately?
Showing Visitor Messages 46 to 60 of 142
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast