Conversation Between Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima and Kurt Zisa

31 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. My internet's being super slow, I can't watch the vid :/ I think your thread just got swallowed up, what with the E3 thread etc.

Tbh I'm not really sure how I feel about the E3 reveals. I'm so behind the times with modern games (lack of money not by choice XD) so the only things that got a reaction out me was FFXV, KH3 and the new MSG. Sadly this means I'm gonna have to get a PS4 if I want to be remotely up to speed lol.

Hopefully a new ff titles means more new members/activity so there's that to look forward too.
  2. Mkay. So, what are your thoughts on the new reveal?
  3. Sorry about that, it's kinda hard to tell which posts are in different threads when I'm tired. I'll give it a look.
  4. Wow, my new thread is getting like no attention whatsoever...and I was the first one to post about the reveal of FFXV, including the trailer for it. Would you mind taking a look at it? Here is the link: http://thefinalfantasy.net/forums/fi...-revealed.html
  5. Crud, I forgot to shade the eyes first...Damnit...Oh well, still looks awesome anyway I suppose... ^_^'
  6. Challenge Accepted! Hehe I just finished the drawing you requested. I will post it in my thread tomorrow as I don't have a good camera available on hand. I can take a picture on my 3DS, but it might not look as good as on a real camera. Do you care which camera I use? If not I could probly upload it right nao

*Edit: I just posted the drawing on my thread, so go check it out when you are ready. Enjoy
  7. Will do
  8. Hey Kurt I just replied to your Post in my thread "My Drawings". Go check it out and reply ASAP please.
  9. I know this Uh, didn't hear the rumour of Fairy type, only heard the rumour of Light type and sound, but I doubt sound would be one, seeing as they already have sound based Pokémon which were just Normal types mainly. Sound is a sub-type, it shouldn't be a main type. Light on the other hand is interesting, because they have Dark type. It would be an interesting counter type to Dark, even though, Dark already has a weakness to Bug and Fighting types. Anyway, I would love a Divine type, but that is probably never happening. Oh, did you check out my new poll thread? If not, you should give it a good read. LocoColt and I are trying to get it to have more views and replies so he can add it to the main site. We just need it to get more buzz first.
  10. Yeah I'm gonna need to get a 3DS XL before it comes out, it's a good thing I've been saving up for the past few months lol that combined with the game wont be cheap. I'll most likely get Y, I prefer the bird guy over the deer. Did you hear the rumours about the Fairy type? Sounds pretty stupid to me XD

I found October's a pretty good months for new releases lol, B\W2 was released on the same month last year too.
  11. DAMN SKIPPY!!! I bought a Nintendo 3DS XL mainly because of that...XD I will probly go with Y first, if not both, but I need more info first before I make a decision. I am watching that shit like a Hawk right now. I go to serebii.net to check the info, and I watch some Youtube channels that update people on news about Pokémon X & Y. I am also checking info on FFXIII: LR on the main site, on Facebook and Youtube. I assume you will be purchasing X &/or Y? Also, the awesome thing is that they are both being released in the same month(FFXIII: LR & Pokémon X/Y)!!! GNOMG, October is gonna be the best month of 2013 for me, hehe ^_^
  12. Oh yeah that Black 2/White 2 thread was a lot of fun lol it's not often I can discuss Pokemon so freely XD

Yeah there's always gonna be times when your notification alert doesn't go off as much as you want to, more often than not I find just typing out a Blog entry or posting in a couple of thread remedies that. Even if it's nothing important, it feels good to just put some words to paper lol.

At the moment I'm reading a walkthrough for FFII on the FF wiki. I've decided to give it a proper playthrough, so I'm just reading a guide on how to distribute their spells/ what level everything should be etc. It's not particularly hard to do in this game, I just have a thing for reading walkthroughs XD

On the topic of Pokemon, are you planning on getting X or Y?
  13. Oh shit, your right...WTF? XD Well, I had posts that you liked I think, and I gave you advice on something, I think it was Pokémon Black 2/White 2 if that was you. I also never did that pic of Zekrom...XD Sorry Anywho, I have been good, kinda wished people would talk to me more...XD or give me VMs or PMs, but whatever. Made a PSN account recently, been trying to get trophies and also watching anime and LPs of certain games. Glad you enjoying your day off We should definitely talk more. What'chu up to?
  14. Hey man I'm not too bad, just enjoying my day off work

How've you been lately it's been like 2 years since we spoke.
  15. Hey dude How you been?
Showing Visitor Messages 16 to 30 of 31
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast