Conversation Between Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima and The Dark Crystal

70 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. Forgot To Mention This, But Check Out My New Drawing I Made Yesterday In My Art Thread. Hope You Like It Man.
  2. Thanks Man, I Appreciate It!
  3. Hey man! Just know noticed it was your birthday today bro. Happy Birthday!!
  4. Hey Man, Hope You're Feeling Better Today. Whats Up? How You Been?
  5. Wow! Those are a lot better then I expected man! the handles on them are insane, and the blades look hella sharp! I love the dagger man, the blades sawed cut looks like it can do some damage without even trying to inflict any. My favorite is the Katana though, I can't say how much trouble I would be getting into with that, haha! Very nice man, I really gotta get my set now!!
  6. Okay, I got The Pics Uploaded Man, Here Is The Link To The Album, Check It Out Brah: The Final Fantasy Forums - Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima's Album: My Blade Collection

Tell Me What You Think.
  7. Okay, Well, I Posted In Your Thread Just Now, If You Haven't Seen It Yet, Go Check It Out, Tell Me What You Think About It.

Also, I'll Have To Upload The Pics Tonight, Since I Forgot My USB At Home This Morning, So, I'll have To Get When I'm Done School...Sorry
  8. Niice! Will Do...Hehe I Kind Of Have Homework Tonight Though...Ughh >_<

Oh Well. I Watched Some Of The Memorials On TV Yesterday, Since You Know, I'm In Canada, I Couldn't Actually Be There...XD
    Also Watched Some Documentaries And Stuff. Its Crazy How Things Go About In Life. I Atleast Hoped You Had An Awesome Weekend Anyway.
  9. It was good man, went to Round Rock, Texas to visit some family & I played L.A. Noire with my uncle. Awesome game by the way! Hell yea man, put them up when you can, I wanna see them.
  10. Well, I Finally Got My 3 Set, And It Looks Pretty Awesome! I Know They Repros, But Its All Good, Its Really Just For Show Anyway. Cost My Friend $129.99 +Tax...Hehe

Anyway, I Took Pics Of Them On Friday, And The Pics Look Really Good. Cannot Wait To Upload Them Tonight Or Tomorrow Anyway, How Was Your Weekend Mang?
  11. Thanks Man, Yeah, It Will Be Awesome For Them To Grace My Home. Lots Of History In Those Blades, So Its A Great Addition To Any Home Really. These Ones Are Cheap So I Don't Expect Much From Em, But Still Better Than A Wooden One, Which I Have...Hehe Been Practicing My Swordfighting Skills With The Wooden One, So It Should Go Nicely With These Ones. Anyway, Just Having All Three Blades Would Be Insane, Cause Then I Got The Set, So I Got Assassination Down Pat With The Tanto(Dagger), Wakizashi For Close Range 1-Handed Swordfighting, And The Katana For Longer Range But Still Pretty Close 2-Handed Swordfighting. This Is Going To Be Awesome Don't Worry, I Won't Actually Kill Anybody, Unless They Come In My House Or Give Me Shit For No Reason...Hehe
  12. Thanks man for the positive words! Shows allot of character! Hell yea man just one more year, I was definitely excited about my last year in High school. That's cool your taking grade 12 physics. When i was taking Integrated Physics & chemistry we started out learning chemistry first. I moved in the middle of the year and the school i went to next took physics for their first semester, so that kind of screwed me a bit. The teacher gave me a test on the physics part because she wanted to see what i knew anyway's. i actually made a 97 on the test and she never questioned me on the subject again. Still I was leery to take physics after that giving the circumstances. Hell yea man then were pretty much interested on doing the same thing. I fell you on the lack of internet, I just recently got mine turned on. I remember you telling me about the Katana that one dude made, those were sweet looking swords, and i still plan on purchasing one when i get my own home instead of an apartment. Kudos on the big purchase today!
  13. First Of All, Good Luck On Everything Man, I Know Shit Can Be Hard Sometimes, But I Know Everything Will Be Alright. As For Me, Mostly Been Chillin' At Home Doing Whatever, But Now I'm Back At School...Just One More Semester To Go And I'm Done For Now, Until I Get Into College. I Wanna Be A Game Developer, So I Had To Take Grade 12 Physics This Semester. Anyway, Everything Is Alright, But Could Be Better Since I Still Have No Internet At Home...Ughh >_< Pisses Me Straight The **** Out, I'm Like Going AWOL...LOL Bouncing Off Frikken Walls And Shitz...Hahahahaha But Today Is a Good Day For Me, Cause As Soon As Class Is Over I'm Gonna Be Chillin' With My Friend, And We Gonna Go To This Oriental Gift Shop Near My School, And He Is Getting Me A Set Of 3 Japanese Blades(Katana, Wakizashi & Tanto) And He Is Getting Himself A 1-Handed Spiked Axe, So Its Gonna Be A Cool Afternoon. Posted Some Shit On Youtube Too.
  14. Pretty D**n good man, it's good to finally hear from you. I see that you sent me a VM that I never awnsered to, my bad. For awhile i didn't get on and I had a bunch of VM waiting for me, and I musta skipped it by accident.

Nothing to much just got back into Texas a couple of weeks ago, and into my new home town a few days ago, and I've been applying my ass off for jobs. I should be getting into college this January (Just a community college to get the rest of my basics done I still have two years left, and then off to the Arts institute for game design) other then that nothing much as been going on.

What about you man? How's everything going? Whatcha been up to?
  15. Yooo! What's Up Bro? Been Like A Year Since We Last Talked, How You Been Mang?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 70
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast