Conversation Between Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima and Diyala

81 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. Oh , I kinda forgot that you type with only capital letters
    How's life treating you ? aren't you supposed to prepare for exams or something ?
    I think you're Canadian right ? how's life there ? is there so many national students from my county coz my cousin is studying there
    I think I heard that Canadian are very nice and friendly .
  2. I Am Alright. Finally Beat FFXIII-2 About Two Days Ago. I Was Trying To Get As Much Done As Possible Before Beating The Game. Anyway, I Am Only Missing 2 Fragments Now
  3. Great , and yourself?
  4. Hey Diyala How Have You Been?
  5. What the ? I know I'm beautiful without them XD
    Even if I am a big fan I'm not going to waste money on that because it's only that
    But if you said they belong to somewhere other than the FF I would surely agree they are more than just a piece of necklace displayed in a game and they deserve to have you working somewhere a part time to buy them ^_*
  6. It Does! Good Guess...Hehe It Belongs To Snow & Serah From FFXIII. Square Enix Is Selling Them On Their Online Store! These Ones Cost $249.99 Each.
  7. Woooow Fantastic !
    So classy and girly and imaginary
    If you go get me one either XD
    Does it belong to a FF character ? I know all the pretty shiny things always belong to them !
  8. Hehe Glad You Like Them. Hey, What Do You Think Of This Necklace: http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_li...8wnmo1_400.jpg ? I'm Thinking Of Getting It For My Girlfriend Someday.
  9. woow, you seem so into the game that I haven't bought yet
    I like your videos but I was wondering about the fan beside you , why was it on ? XD assumig your Canadian you must be chilling by this time of the year
    Another thing which is PS3 , thanks to you it's my first time to see how the console looks like and how you launch it , pretty much resembles wii when getting the DVD in ^^
    If you have Xbox tell me may be we can play online together if we can sometime later
  10. Ooooh, I Started A Final Fantasy XIII-2 Walkthrough. I Posted The Videos That I Have So Far On TFF, If You Would Like To See It. I Could Link The Videos To You If You Wish.
  11. Cool, Sorry I Didn't Reply Sooner. Anyway, I Do Like Japanese Stuff, But I Am Not Currently Studiying It...XD I Will Eventually. Hey, Check Out My 2 New Videos I Posted On My Youtube. I'll have More Later, But Enjoy These Ones: Final Fantasy XIII-2 Opening With Credits (No Voice Overs) - YouTube & Final Fantasy XIII-2 Showing My Crystarium & Stuff (Feb 14-15, 2012) - YouTube Enjoy
  12. Oh yeah , as you see
    Aregato
    I see you're interested in that japanese stuff , do you study the language or something ? coz my little sis bought all these books and CDs and now she made a quite remarkable progress in the speaking and writing skills , and for listening she watches videos without subs ^^
  13. No Problem...Oh Yeah, I Forgot, You Are Still Learning English. Well, If You Need Help With Anything, Please Let Me Know And I'll Help As Soon As Possible
  14. so it didn't go off = didn't ring
    right ?
    Thaaaaaaaaaaanks alot
  15. You Mean Your Alarm? That Just Means That Your Alarm Didn't Ring To Let You Know That It Is Time To Wake Up, Thats All.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 81
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast