Conversation Between Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima and Xanatos

318 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
  1. Yeah I Know, I Would Love To Get Some Kind Of Awesome Capture Card That Works Better Than Any Other Ones, Cause The Quality Is Awesome, And You Don't Have To Position The Camera Properly, Or Need To Find Things In Order To Elevate The Camera To Be Able To Get A Good Picture, Because You Wouldn't Need A Camera. It Records Straight From The TV And The Game System As You Play, All You Gotta Do Is Hit The Record Button On The Computer That Everything Is Hooked Up To, And Bam, Your On Your Way To Making Siick Videos.
  2. Don't worry, you're doing a great job, though software like that would be useful for other potential walkthroughs.
  3. Yeah, There Is. Video Capture Cards, That Come With It's Own Software. Don't Have The Money For It, And I Haven't Seen One In Any Of The Stores I've Been, Although I was Never Really Looking For It To Begin With...XD I Know That Its Not The Best Quality, But It Is What I Have To Work With Right Now, And I Just Felt Like Doing It, Thats Why.
  4. It's great that you're doing a video walkthrough, it wont do me any good as I haven't played Final Fantasy XIII nor will I anytime soon. One suggestion if I may, I see you're using an ordinary cam and the video quality is surprisingly good, but isn't there some kind of software to help you record?
  5. Hey Xan, Check Out My Walkthrough Of FFXIII-2. I Posted The Vids On TFF, And Here Is The Link To It: Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima's Final Fantasy XIII-2 Walkthrough With Commentary
  6. Hehe Anyway, I Had Already Beaten Dragon Age II Before I Even Wrote You About Me Owning It...LOL It Was Pretty Good, Short, But Good. Right Now I'm Trying To Replay Wild Arms 2 Cause I Haven't Gotten Far Before, But Now That I Have A PS3 That Can Create An Internal Memory Card For The Playstation 1, 2 & 3, I'm Able To Play My Old Games Again From Scratch And I Didn't Have To Buy A Memory Card, It Was Created For Free...Hehe Still Job Searching But So Far Nothing...Oh Well. I'll Find Something Eventually, Just Hope It Is Sooner Than Later. Grats On Your Exams By The Way
  7. I'm kinda jealous, wish I could play newer Final Fantasy games, still, glad to hear you're having fun. Me? I'm good, great in fact. Those two exams I mentioned you last time, well, I nailed both.

Those games you mentioned, I suggest you skip Dragon Age II, but who knows, you just might have fun, if by any chance you skipped Origins that is.
  8. Hey Man, Sorry I Haven't Replied Early Enough. Hope Everything Goes Well For You. Got A PS3, Got FFXIII-2, Dragon Age II, And I've Been Playing FFXIII-2 Almost Non-Stop, Which Has Gotten Me Very Far. I'm Already At The Last Episode(Not Fighting It Just Yet), Maxed Out Serah And Noel Completely. I Have Almost All The Fragments, Just Missing Like 20 Something Fragments. Trying To Fill Out My Bestiary, Etc...Unlocked 2/8 Paradox Endings So Far, Missing 6. Apparently For Most Of The Paradox Endings You Need To Have Finished The Main Storyline. So I'll Be Working On That Soon. Anyway, Enough About Me, How Are You? What You Been Up To?
  9. That's good news man, congrats! I hope you don't mind me asking this, but do you play to continue your education or perhaps finding a job?

I'm fine, thanks for asking. I have two important exams next month so I'm preparing for that.
  10. I Just Finished High School Today Man, I Am So Pumped! I'm Free At Last...For Now Anyway...LOL So, How Have You Been Lately?
  11. All the best wishes to you as well man.
  12. Happy New Year Xanatos Hope You Are Having Fun Nowadays. Hope To Talk To You Sometime Soon. Have A Good Year, And Keep Your Chin Up High And You Will Succeed In Life And Go Far Too
  13. Thanks Xan, I Appreciate It Oooh, Check Out My New Drawing I Did Yesterday. It's In My Art Thread.
  14. Happy Birthday Ryu, all the best!
  15. Just Made Another Thread In The Gaming Media Section, Check It Out If You Want.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 318
Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast