Conversation Between Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima and Alther Primus

403 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
  1. Probably yours, i leave myself open all the time, although I AM a decent punisher.
    I can probably set up a private room and simply invite you if I know your PSN.
  2. I Wonder Which Nightmare Would Win, Mine Or Your's? Hehe If We Knew Each Other's Accounts And Were Playing The Same Game, Would We Be Able To Challenge Each Other? Like Actually Post A Match Just For Us? Or Is It At Random?
  3. O_O I bet I would get owned by your Nightmare, but I'm curious to see what type of feedback you would give. Hurry up and get an internet connection/SCV!!! >.<
  4. Favorite Hands Down Has To Be Knightmare/Siegfried, Cause They Are Technically The Same Person, Just One Is Evil Form, Whilst The Other Is Human Form. They Have Same Style And Practically Same Move Sets. I Am BEAST With Knightmare...OMG, Just Frikken Amazing. I Use Him To Take Out All The Opponents Stronger Fighters, If He Manages To Survive Long Enough. On Occasion I Can Wipe Out An Entire Team With Just Him.
  5. Well, I'm not horrible with Nightmare, I like to think of myself as decent at least (My friends hate him lol) I like Algol's style, although I'm not very good with him, and I am HOPPING mad that they removed my absolute favorite character: Zasalamel. He was too cool, and they cut him out. I may not have been good with him, but I still liked him. In SCV I definitely enjoy playing as Z.W.E.I., Viola, Pyrrha Omega, Patroklus, and Elysium (for some reason.)
    So.... in order:
    GAMEPLAY:
    1. Zasalamel/Nightmare/Elysium/Z.W.E.I./Pyhhra Omega
    2. Viola/Sigfried/Alpha Patroklus/Patroklus/Algol
    3. Raphael (III=IV)
    4. Everyone else.
    PERSONALITY
    1. Nightmare/Zasalamel/Viola/Sigfried/Elysium/Tira/Pyhhra Omega/Algol
    2. Everyone else.

What about you, who are your favorite SC characters? (Sorry for incredilong VM )
  6. Who Is Your Fav Soul Calibur Character?
  7. Lol, I Was Also Notorious In Soul Calibur 2, 3 & 4, Mainly 2 & 3. I Practiced A Lot. Got To Do Some Moves I Never Thought I Can Pull, Like With Ivy For Instance, I Was Finally Able To Use Her Calamaty & Catastrophy Specials. Those Moves Were A Pain In The Ass To Learn, But I Did It. I've Pretty Much Mastered Knightmare, Siegfried, Mitsurugi, Talim, Taki, Sophia & Cassandra Atleast If Not More. I Still Have Difficulty With Some Characters Though.
  8. LOL, I know what you mean. I will say, however, it'd be fun to see how you do against me in some of these fighting games. (I'm notorious among my friends for being "cheap" and "not giving them a chance," )
  9. Yeah, Although If I Had Internet Back, I'd Be On My Comp More Than My PS3. But, When Nothing Is Going On On The Comp, Then I'd Be Playing A Shit Ton Of PS3!
  10. Ah, well, NP, they are good though. (I hate Tekken 6's item prices, they expect you to go through thousands of battles to buy one piece!) Here's hoping you get the internet up soon!
  11. I'd Love To Get Soul Calibur V & Tekken 6, Problem Is, I Don't Have Money To Buy Those Games Just Yet. I Also Don't Have Internet Connection At Home Right Now, So I Haven't Been Able To Get My PSN Account Either.
  12. I know, I'm keeping up with the subs, so up through the Fullbring Arc (sorry if you don't know about that yet.) Good to hear! Hmmm, you'll have to get a littlebig planet, or SCV, or Tekken 6, then we could mess around online
  13. LOL, Took You This Long To Discover Bleach, The Anime Series? Wow...Hehe Anywho, I'm Alright. Finished High School And All, So, I'm A Free Man For Now. Also Got Myself A PS3 Recently, And I Now Have 3 Games For It So Far, Dragon Age II, Final Fantasy 13-2, And Demon's Souls!
  14. It has!? Wow! Nothin, you?
    I'm fine, and something DID happen: I discovered Bleach
  15. Holy Shit Bro, It Has Been Like Almost A Year Now Since We Last Wrote Anything To Each Other...What's Up? You Alright? Did Something Happen To You?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 403
Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast