Conversation Between Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima and RamesesII

196 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
  1. Oh, I Already Beat Dragon Age II. Took Me About 33 Hours To Complete The Main Storyline On My First Try. It Only Took Me 3 Seperate Days Averaging About 10-11 Hours Of Gameplay Per Day. Anyway, Just Maxed Out A Bunch Of Stuff On FFXIII-2. I'm Already At The Last Episode On The Last Boss Fight. Got A Bunch Of Stuff I've Been Trying To Get. Exploring Everything And Obtaining Everything I Can From Every Location. I've Almost Fully Maxed Out Both Serah & Noel's Crystariums. So Far 4/6 For Both Maxed Out. Got 1/6 That Is In The 90's But Not 99 Yet, So Almost At 5/6 For Both, And The Other 1/6 Is At lvl 50, So Just 49 More Levels To Go On That One. I've Beaten Almost All Boss Challenges On The First Try, Except For 2 Which Are A Pain In The Ass Because They Are Cheap Mofos...LMFAO
  2. Very nice, I haven't even finished 13 yet and I haven't bought 13-2 so good luck and no spoilers haha, Dragon Age 2 on the other hand I really liked you will prob enjoy that one.
  3. DUDE!!! I Got A PS3, Dragon Age II & FFXIII-2 Accompanied By The Complete Official Guide Book Collectors Edition! I'm Pwning FFXIII-2 Like All The Time, Getting More 5 Stars Then Any Other Stars, I've Never Gotten Below 3 Stars Yet(3 Being The Lowest I've Gotten And Only In Certain Situations When I Was Fighting Some Tough Wild Monster That I Somehow Managed To Deafeat But Took Too Long To Kill, So I Ended Up With A 3 Star, Which Is Really Rare). I Get Preemptive Strikes Like There Is No Tomorrow And Etc... I Could Tell You More Although I Would Think You Would Want To Figure The Shit Out Yourself, Right? So Yeah. Anyway, Happy Valentine's Day And Good Luck With Everything Bro
  4. Well, I'm Just Looking For Anything I Can Get My Hands On That Isn't Too Far Away From My Place. I'm Trying To Earn Enough Money To Pay Off Our Outstanding Roger's Bill that Still Hasn't Been Fully Paid Off Yet, This Way I Can Get My Internet, TV, And Phone Connection Back. Its Been Pretty Boring For The Past Year Now Without Any Of That Stuff. I Miss Playing With My Friends Online, It Was AWESOME. Plus, I'm A Gamer, And Living In The Past, Technology Wise, Sucks Monkey Nuts...XD Its Time To Move Up In The World Of Technology. After That I'll Go To College.
  5. Lol I have a full time job and I still haven't finished FF13, so what sort of job are you interested in, just one for a bit of money? are you going to do any other further education college etc?
  6. Well...Not With Flying Colours...But I'm Pretty Sure I Passed All My Courses To Gradute, So I'm Good To Go...But I Do Have To Wait Till Next Week To Find Out My Actuall Grades and To Get My Transcript Saying That I Finished High School And Got All My Credits And Such. Then I Can Hunt Myself A Job, Yay Final Fantasy XIII & XIII-2 Here I Come! LOL
  7. Congrats dude thats awesome, so did you pass?graduate with flying colours.
  8. DUDE!!! I JUST FINISHED HIGH SCHOOL TODAY!!! I'm A Free Man...For Now Anyway...Hehe
  9. Thanks mate I hope you have a great new year as well, as for me it is just another year to plow through haha I don't make resolutions or anything I take my year with the changes of the seasons.
  10. Happy New Year Matty Hope You Are Enjoying It. Cannot Wait To Be Able To Chat With You Soon. Hope You Are Successful At Whatever It Is You Are Doing Or Wanting To Do In Life! Lates.
  11. Thanks Matt, I Appreciate It Yo, Check Out My New Drawing I Posted In My Art Thread Yesterday. Hope You Like It.
  12. Happy birthday mate
  13. Why Did You Change It Anyway? Just For Shitz And Gigglez?
  14. Haha thats alright man. it is only for a short while.
  15. Oh Shit...I Didn't Know You Changed Your Name To KRudd...XD Sorry Matt
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 196
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast