Conversation Between Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima and Elyon Seraphim

457 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
  1. Appreciate the help, but i think we're gonna be fine, but if you did invest some time in practicing those areas we need, then we could hire you for work, however there is no payment, so know that, its basically a freelancer project.
  2. Damn, I don't have any experience in those fields yet...sorry Oh well. I would still like to know how the project is coming along every now and then. Could you at least keep me updated? And once the project is finished, you need to send me the final product so I can see the work you guys did. I could be a good test subject for the gameplay. I could tell you if there are any problems that may occur. Not all games are perfect, even the big budget ones from the bigger companies. I can at least help with that, if you would like ^_^
  3. Well, we could use some more workers, but we'd expect good results from you then, but we're kind of set in certain things, what we really don't have, is a Composer, and Artist with spriting abilities, basically drawing stuff from pixel to pixel.
  4. Ahh, I see. Don't remember what happened a while back that got me booted from the group, but whatever it was, I am sorry I would like to see how the project is going, and kinda wished I was still on the inside, as I actually would like to be a game developer one day. I just don't have the money or the tech to really do that yet. Anyway, I have been doing well. Finished High School a little over a year ago. Got a bunch of free time now, so I am up for anything. I know I am not always active, but it just depended on my mood, and also I was in school, so I had to prioritize that first...Oh well. I miss the gang though.
  5. Well, that was sudden, haven't heard from you in a long time... Well, things have changed lately, i've transitioned the group into the development of a game instead, yes and actual game, Ralz is being the story writer, while all the group members are the main characters of the game, with me carrying the biggest role, might sound greedy in hindsight, but everyone is having a important role.

Alther is being lazy, and sometimes helping out, like usuaaaaaal...

Meigumi is nowhere to be seen, methinks she has abandoned the forums, and i haven't seen her around, shame too, she was an great asset to our project, but now we're just honoring her by continuing on what she left us with, i am definitely gonna finish this project, once everything is set and ready.

For other members, well... they're kind of innactive, basically, just me and Ralz are currently making 90% of all work there is to be done, but to be honest, its just Ralz who does all the work, text wise that is, i'll just be the person to transition all that text work he has done, into actual gameplay, and it's going to be SWEET.

Other from that, i've just being lazy, playing Dota 2 evry' day, maybe taking a break from it now and then, but yeah... Just being bored.
  6. Hey Elyon Long time no talk. How you been?
  7. Any results?
  8. I'd be happy if you just tried, Maybe finding someone that's just bored, But it's very needed that i need someone that won't suddenly quit working!

Someone that's on intermediate level of music is good enough. But... I'd rather have my answers before next weeks end. Thanks.
  9. I Could Try To Find Someone...Not Sure When Though.
  10. Im currently in need of an composer, One that makes music, I rather want one that makes music for this game of mine. If you find one free, I'd be much happy! (Remember, Bad currency? Ironrite?)

The second is someone that can animate, Maybe making spells and other abilities and put together animations with sheets and all that s***. Oh yeah, I'd like someone that could animate in an anime style.

If project goes well, I might make an anime out of it! Which sounds to awesome of it's own good... But hey! We all have dreams. >_<
  11. Si Señor, ¿Cuál Es El Problema? (Sure Man, What Is The Problem?)
  12. Hey! Long time no see!

Well, Things being really much of a rush... Having both bad luck and good luck in days, Im having my game project running slowly... Can barely play any new games because of my low currency.

I have to try and get a summer job, Which... A friend of mine helps me to look, But alas... I am not having not much of good luck these days.

Im having a few problems with the group, 2 In fact... Care to listen and maybe help me out of this sticky situation?
  13. Hello Elyon. Its Been How Long Since We Last Spoke? Like Maybe Almost A Year Ago? Jeeze Man...XD Whats Up?
  14. Happy New Year, And I Hope You Had A Good Holiday.
  15. Check Our Fraternity Group Bro. Got A Couple Of Post In There. Only Way For You To See It Though, Is For Me To Tell You To Go Look At It, Otherwise, You Probly Wouldn't Have Seen It. Please Check It Out, Thanks.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 457
Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast