Conversation Between Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima and HUNK

39 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. Yeah what's done is done and now all but forgoten. No one talks about it anymore and the case is pretty much closed for me. I no longer care about it. Ahahah!

Yeah though, just been bummin' round facebook and watching all of bleach online. So far at episode 61.
  2. Yeah...XD Oh, But I Was Also Suprised To Hear That Osama Got Killed By The U.S. While I Was Watching The Celebrity Apprentice...XD I Was Like, WTF? And Then I'm Like, Hohry Craaap! LMFAO
  3. Jesus that's alot of crap.

I've had 'em all off at the same time when times were tougher, and I'm always close to it so I know what that's like. You never realise how important it is til it's gone.
    (Example: Without cable my mom didn't even know that osama was dead, I had to tell her.)
  4. My ****in' Internet, Cable TV And Phone Has Been Disconnected For Almost 6 Months Now...Well, Around 5, But Close To 6 Months. All I Wanna Do Is Play WoW With My Friends, Watch Vids, Post Vids, Post Shit On TFF, Talk On MSN, Facebook And Ventrilo. Watch TV In My Own Appartment, And Phone Whoever The **** I Want. Now I Cannot Really Do Much Of Any Of That Now...Till I Get My Shit Back Anyway. My WoW Account Got Hacked For The Second Time While I Haven't Played It In Like 3 Months Since My Internet Got D/C'd. The Hacker Used A Credit Card For Game Time...XD Anyway, Now Whenever I Get Back, I Have to Get My Shit Back And Use Up Another Of My Emergency Items And Gear Re-Emburssment From Blizzard...God Damnit! XD
  5. Hehe, it's a'ight.

So what's irkin you to not be completly good?
  6. I've Been Alright, Could Be Better Though. Sorry It Took So Damn Long To Reply...XD
  7. Harro bro.
    Well, just been sitten around watching anime. Pretty muchall i can do right now. I'm sick. However still enjoying stuff.
    You?
  8. DUUUUUUUDE!!!!111 Whats Up? Dang, Its Been Too Long. How Are Ya?
  9. Hey Mang, Long Time No Talk, Eh?
  10. Care to elaborate?

I've no clue what Smittened means...
  11. I've been good...I'm Smittened Right Now, And Am Really Happy
  12. Oh hello.
    Its been awhie hasn't it. How've you been?
  13. Yo, How Are You Man?
  14. kk, well anyway, Have a Good night yo! CPC8, for you, and A.W.O.L. For me...LOL
  15. Alright. It's not my place to judge anyway...Still though...be carefull. I've noticed that some reputible members have decided to take on this appearence of being n00bs. I can't understand why but they seem to like it. (I would use examples but I can't place names, it's rude )
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 39
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast