Conversation Between CoOkiie and Unknown Entity

14 Visitor Messages

1. Hehe, no worries. I understand that we all have lives off teh interwebs. =]
    And no problemo!

How's life been treating you? =]
  2. I'm great thanks hahaha sOrry I was Out of tOuch fOr that lOng tiime.. and thanks fOr the cOmment iin my piiC... yOu're awesOme (:
  3. Ohai! Wow, you've been gone ages!!! =O

How're you doing?
  4. hey there... hahaha sOrry haven't been iin here fOr whiile...
  5. CoOkiie??!!! *shniffles*

Where art thou?
  6. CoOkiie??!!! *shniffles*
  7. Nah, you still do it better!
  8. Hahahaha aww yOu're adOrable. haha yeah pretty much liike that =) yOu're dOiing great.

9. Haha, I'd try it, but I'll probably forget and leave some letters unchanged...

HOw iis thiis? Am Ii any gOod?
  10. Awww yOu´re the best! haha yOu juzt made my day! Thanks hun!
    hahaha well I dunnO, iit juzt sOrt Of happened One day, lOng agO.. haha
    I liike iit and nObOdy will make me change iit.
    haha brOthers, urgh lucky, I´m always fiightiing wiith my sister ...
    haha well seems liike we´re On the same page..
  11. No, I totally understand. Ha, I mean, I'm always rowing with my brother because of the stuff he says to me. But there are times when you have to keep it low - for the sake of those not involved.

BTW, when did you start typing with the O's and ii's? I think its pretty cool and uniqe.
  12. Hahaha dOn´t wOrry, juzt ´cause yOu asked me sO niicely I will keep iit lOw. But I mean cOme On, iif they bash abOut me I WILL bash back, but Ok dOn´t wOrry, lOve ya sweetiie.
  13. Heya!

I've been hearing and seeing stuffs going on with Anachlirium and Lily... To be honest with you, I like both of them. Anachlirium... can be... a little... "Don't care but I do really". But she is cool. Don't reply to anything I send her, but yeah. Lily is teh awesomeness. Cool.

And I think you are cool, and its great that you can laugh them off. But... just be careful what you write in your diary - a little while ago there was a row, and some members left because of it.

14. Haha, wow, I like you too lol! You come across as fun and cool! And I like the whole O thing going on lol!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 14 of 14