Conversation Between CoOkiie and Meier Link

9 Visitor Messages

1. Welcome back. Glad to see you back Anna
  2. Glad to see you made it back.
  3. Ah nuts, it's alright I will keep her. I think I put the price to low I am positive I could get 2 off of her haha. J/K
  4. (After readiing that she shOuld get lOts Of mOney if she wants the wiife) Aww man! I Only have $1.24 I'm dOwn by One penny, Oh man! Well tOo bad I wOnt get her haha seems liike yOu stuck wiith yOur high-maintenance wiifey.
  5. I will sell the wife off for a $1.25 but I can't sell the kido, for some reason I kind of like him haha. But I will say that the wife is high maintinance so in the long run you have better got alot of money! hahaha.
  6. Hahaha yOu're really cute & yOur wiife iis gOrgeOus but OMG! I lOved the babiies! I thiink I'm gOnna kidnap them bOth! Awww they're adOrable!! How much yOu want fOr them? haha jk but yeah I lOve them!
  7. Well you can decide that on your own if I am a "hottie" there is an album of me on my profile to the right side. And I never said that I thought you where but then again I never said you weren't. I can't make that judgement call seeing that I have only seen 2 pics of you so far. But by the way that you carry yourself, you sure make yourself out to be one. So like I said you seem like you would fit in.
  8. Hahahahahaaha why? YOu thiink I'm a sexy biitch? haha I knO i am haha =) and yeah I already pOsted when yOu gave me that liink. Aww cOme On I bet yOu're a tOtall hOttie aiin't that riight? But thanks haha yOu seem sweet tOo =)
  9. Even though I am not sure if I am fond of the O thing and the double vouls, you seem pretty likable. I am suprised you haven't posted in the "I am sexy bitch" thread, here I will provide the link and no I am not being sarcastic.

http://thefinalfantasy.net/forums/ge...exy-bitch.html

You just seem like you would fit in with that croud.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9