Conversation Between psychosyd and che

13 Visitor Messages

1. Being married is good, my wife and I just had our first kid a little under a month and a half ago. A little girl named Jaina. Really changes things, super crazy but fun at the same time. Still working at Bioware, at least for the next 2 months before my contract finishes. I have hope to get converted to full time but I don't think they will have the headcount to take me. I'm thinking about going back to school.

What about you?
  2. Dude. I do. It was about time. What's new man? How's being married?
  3. lurk lurk lurk. You know me, I like popping in every year or so
  4. Holy.

What
  5. I see you on.
  6. Cali is nice. All I know of it is San Diego, but yeah they are SUPER laid back people. Its actually really kind of funny.
  7. Haha, fo sho!

I would loooove to go to Cali. I love the west coast attitude and beaches. If I can't have that, maybe another country. Spain is pretty ****ing cool, but I don't know the most about it, just some. Some place warm and liberated, where I can be myself would be ideal!
  8. Yeah I would agree my wife is a keeper. She even is a gamer, and not one of those fat ugly kinds since she also runs. I got lucky, ill be honest.

Where do you want to end up once you finish school?
  9. Haha, I guess the economy hasn't fully recovered, and it depends on where you live. I'd just be so greatful if my wife (not married ) or girlfriend payed for my college. That's pretty baller, she's a keeper!

But I'm doing alright. I have an associates degree in graphic design, but I'm trying to finish my bachelors in business at the moment. I should have around a year left, but I'm switching schools/moving/etc. I play way more than I work, enjoying life at the moment haha. <3
  10. Oh yeah and how the hell are you?
  11. Married life is good, my wife has been a really good sport in paying for my going to college. I graduate in April and seem to be having trouble finding a job. You think with a degree in software engineering it would be easy...
  12. I went to message you, but I already had! Almost a year ago zzz. How's being married?
  13. WHAT ARE YOU DOING ALIVE? I THOUGHT WE KILLED U OFF.

<3 (ps its Che)
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 13 of 13