Conversation Between Dragon_Jiriki and Unknown Entity

8 Visitor Messages

1. Haha, lol! I came so close to punchig their daughter in the face the other day when I was taking the rubbish out. She walked passed me, and bumped into me. I turned around and gave her a good talking to lol!

I love my step dad. He has been more of a dad to me than my real dad.
  2. awww i am sorry to hear what happened to your stepdad. And I don't think it's bad that he is black, multiracial marriages have been legal for years in a lot of countries, including here. If your neighbors are giving dirty looks, i say f*** them. LOL.
  3. Ah... Crapy. I want out. My step dad had a gun pointed in his face on Monday... There are roadworks going on just about everywhere now, so some buses aren't running everywhere. My chavscum nieghbours give my family dirty looks because my step dad is black, and because I like rock music.

Only good thing is that I started college yesterday (Tuesday) and it went great! I was scared leaving the house after what happened to my step dad, and I'm getting worried because he has been really... quiet.
  4. I thought you might say that haha. It's a funny icon tho, you should keep using it. How are things in London?
  5. Haha, I found it on photobucket! I just HAD to use it lol!
  6. I'm talking about Aeris beating Sepho's ass to hell and back LOL. I'm all righty.
  7. Heeellllllloooooo!!! How have you been?

Which one are you talking about - Aeris beating the crap out of Sephie, or my dark angel avi?
  8. Hi there, long time no talk LOL. Hope you've been good. and i love your new forum icon, it's perfecccttt
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8