Conversation Between Fate and Victoria

78 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. Thanks!
  2. Happy birthday; have a wonderful one!
  3. Needle is DEX indeed. And yes, it's on Geonet. Will is on Yuchee/Kokoro's friend's list as well, so he should be easy to access. Will also tells you how to set up your command bar as well. You really don't need that many things on your command bar as you think you do.
  4. To be honest, I eliminated Sting because of space. I had too many on one line of combos that only either Sting or Smoke Shot could remain. XD I picked Smoke Shot because I could afford the tiny amount of MP. I forgot Fortify existed.

Is Will's Bow Compendium on Geonet itself? I definitely want a guide. I think Yuchee has an uploaded video on YouTube with bowss, too?

I forget, what stat does Needle's damage depend on? I always figured it was STR, but to use it in a combo, I guess it's really DEX?
  5. Only use Smoke Shot if your DEX is 30+ points higher than your STR. That's the only reason to replace Sting. Conceal is good, though. But I don't use it in a combo. That's also why I use Fortify.

And yes, 6AC. You really should read Will's Bow Compendium.

And no, no volleys. Bulls eye > Sting > Bolt > Tip > Tip > Needle.
    I use the 5AC one though.

Bulls Eye > Sting > Bolt > Tip > Needle
  6. Naw, I just use it for pre-cautions, since archers are so fragile. Conceal and Smoke Shot is what I use to build AC while avoiding enemy attacks. Stupid developers didn't give bows an AC-boosting skill. You're a fellow bow-user, toooo? =D

And 6AC elemental? I didn't know there was such a thing. XD Is it with the volleys at the end? I just stick with Bulls Eye -> Sting -> Elemental Bolt -> Elemental Tip while equipping a +5 elemental bow to get the full +10 elemental damage.
  7. SmokeShot/Conceal shouldn't be a combo. The only combo you need is the 4-6AC elemental combo. xP I'm doing INT/DEX also. Andro suggested I go mage, but.. I'm not really liking it. Lol.
  8. No. I've had it. I just haven't played it much. I just started over again.
  9. Oh, I thought that you had gotten far, far in the game. xD
    You got it recently, too, then?
  10. I don't even have a Seer yet. I haven't even participated in the Auction yet, lol.
  11. Oh, you play Grimoire of the Rift, don't you? Did you ever use a Seer? I wanna use one (because I like the design [cats ftw]), but I'm having trouble decided what to pair him up with.
    What types of jobs do you use?
  12. *Looks* Oh, that.

Just some random christmas font from dafont.com
  13. You'll have to link me, I don't even remember what I made.
  14. You know, I've been meaning to ask: that banner you made for the Christmas contest, what font is that?
  15. A place that isn't safe for school or work.
    Sometimes google if I have to.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 78
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast