Conversation Between Fate and 01habbo

9 Visitor Messages

1. ah sorry so much has been going on that my brain has been all over the place and I forgot to reply

But anyway it doesn't matter what image of Vanitas you use I googled images but then was spoilt for choice and couldn't choose, also realised that one image might make it bare.

So then I thought maybe one image of him in mask and one without, but then I realised that is very spoilerish for others who see it. So could you add Ventus instead of Vanitas without a mash. The idea of light and dark clashing together or something like that. Sorry I'm not that creative so I don't know how to be specific . So thenn you have the both of them on there

I friggen loved the game <3 Thank you and sorry it took solong for me to respond
  2. Was it because of the graphics that led to assumptions? o.o I always admired his works. xD

Do you have any images you'd like, or do you not mind if pull something random off of Google? I can't guarantee good results, but I'll certainly try! xD
  3. Well it's not certain, people do not tend to totally disappear from the net and since River has done so (around the time that people started pointing the finger that he was Mirage) which just makes it even more suspisous (sp?) So it not really certain as we really don't have any proof but it's a big probability.

I would love a Vanitas set (Avatar and sig) XD I've been after one for ages but no one has had the time to make me one . He's from Birth By Sleep
  4. So that prior assumption from a couple months after "River" joined turned out to be true. Such strange things happen back there. xD But I miss him, too, though I barely got to know him.

And yes, I do some Photoshopping, but lately my skills have plummeted dramatically. xD" I can try, though, if there's something you want? :3
  5. In answer to what R.K. said,
    River = Mirage
    River got found out he was Mirage and ran away.
    Mirage = Koffie's ex boyfriend and they had an icky break up and Mirage has vanmoosed from the net (I miss him)

But anyway do you make sig? I'm looking a bit plain and it's looking like I'm spending more time here
  6. stressed I'm doing my dissertation and I'm in the final year of Uni, trying my best to keep SF alive and kick any who try to bring it down, and came tff without realising I already had come here lol
  7. I'm doing fantasticccc~ And you?
  8. why hello there XD how are you? XD
  9. Hello again! XD <3
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9