Conversation Between Fate and Dodie16

524 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 35 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
  1. We miss you! =O

And this remodeling is gonna take some getting-used-to.
  2. FAAAAAATEEEEEEE!!!!

I am so sorry for not responding sooner...and after you were so kind to check up on me... I'm still here! I promise! Just been kind of hectic. Should be back to normal in about a week or so. Thanks for making sure I'm still alive.
  3. Where did you goooo? =O
  4. But then I can't see other things around it that aren't as ugly. =(

I shall find out about this thing...somehow.
  5. Haha... I'm sorry. Maybe you can put a post-it note over that part of the screen so you don't have to look at it? ^^;
  6. But they look so UGLY.
  7. Something that LocoColt accidentally activated when he was messing about in the Admin panel. You can't do anything with 'em, so just pretend they're not there. ^^
  8. What on earth are these like things?
  9. AWWWWWRIIIIIGHT! So does that mean you're back in the banner business? If you would have told me a day or two earlier, I would have employed your help with the award banners. That's great to hear that you got it back though. ^^
  10. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, I have Photoshop back. 8D
  11. Ah, it's no big deal. :3 We did wonder what happened to you, but I don't blame you for not wanting to go through that mess again... Wonder what the deal was with that? :/
  12. You can steal and have it justified. Very fun. :3

Also, sorry about last night! My phone got stupid after I switched the MSN version, signed me out, and destroyed all my threads. I didn't want to go through the entire invite process again. xD
  13. How are the benefits for being a ninja? I might have to look into it.
  14. But you USED to. Being ninja is my job, young lady.
  15. I sneak? Lol, not for a loooong time, sir. Not rockin' the invisible mode, like SOME people like to do.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 524
Page 1 of 35 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast