Conversation Between Fate and Dodie16

524 Visitor Messages

Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
  1. I'm getting old, so my memory isn't quite what it used to be. The lyrics seem familiar though.
  2. You don't? It's when Bleeding Gums Murphy teaches Lisa about the saxophone and she performs at a jazz club. Something about, "I have a bratty brother--he bugs me every day. And this morning my own mother gave my last cupcake away. [something] [Homer part] I'm the saddest kid in grade number two." XD
  3. I guess I don't remember that part too well. Next time I get around to watching some Simpsons, I'll have to check it out.
  4. Ohh, it's that one? I always found that song that Lisa wrote about her family when she first met him to be rather hilarious. x3 "My dad acts like he belongs--he belongs in a zoo." XD
  5. It's the episode where Bleeding Gums Murphy dies, and Lisa is sad and has to learn to cope with his death. I can't recall which season that would be in though.
  6. That part is classic. XD
    Which episode was this? I forgot. =o

7. I liked what Principal Skinner says too, when he's getting arrested for allegedly burning down the school, "It wasn't me! It was the Butterfly!:
  8. Oh, my God! The butterfly quote! My friend was just asking me what animal I was wanting to be last week and I gave that answer. I LOVE The Simpsons. XD
  9. Well, thank ya. :3 I put the Santa hat on my avy a while back, and was just waiting for December to roll around so I could use it.

Yeah, I knew it was official art. I just call all images such as that renders. Good to see that you're improving with cutting around images. That takes quite a bit of patience. And no prob. I like seeing the work you do~
  10. Hahaha, I like what you did to your avatar, though~ All your banners always seem to embrace spring or autumn, and I love that about them. =D

It's not actually a render; it's official art of him. xD CLICKIE! I jsut had to cut him out; I used to suck so much, so that's why I never used this picture. But thankies very much, Dodie! <3
  11. Thankies~ It's actually just one I made up because I wanted a change. I really wanted a winter-themed one, but the ideas I came up with kind of...failed... orz

Your new one is fantastic. That's a nice little render of Maqui. I bet it's nice to get some new art of him, eh? For a while, all there really was of him was a screen shot from the game. I really like how you have the render appear with low opacity and divided up within that effect you did in the background. Really nice touch with that. Nice colors, nice effects, it's a good size, and the text fits nicely with what you've done around Maqui.
  12. Ooooh, I really like your new banner, there~<3
    I jsut made one, too; how is it? =o
  13. Gawd, that picture is so hypnotizing! xDDD
    AND HEY, YOU WERE RIGHT! I GOT ICE CREAM CAKE! 8D
    Thankies for the wishes, Dodie~<3

14. May your special day be filled with all kinds of birthday goodness! And cake! And possibly ice cream as well.

Happy birthday!
  15. *passes you a tissue*

Well, don't beat yourself up too hard about it.
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 45 of 524
Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast