Conversation Between Fate and Dodie16

524 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
  1. Stop sneaking on my profile. D=<
  2. THANK YOU! <3

You were indeed first. xD Everybody else fell asleep. I actually did, too, and missed my annual midnight countdown. ;_;

I shall have a wonderfully wonderful day! Thankiieess!
  3. FIRST!

To wish you a happy birthday~! (at least on these here forums )

Happy birthday, Fatey-kins! Hope you have a wonderfully wonderful day!
  4. Excuse me, but...coincidence? SURELY, YOU JEST. I had that planned alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llll along! >=D

In actuality, though... Daammnn, I am GOOD. xD
  5. So, I just noticed a rather odd coincidence.... First, let me direct you to your post in this thread... Now, click the spoiler tag...
    SPOILER!!:
    This is the new "record": Most users ever online was 104, 04-01-11 at 03:41 PM.

O_O
  6. I'M SORRY! D: I didn't know it was a sin to not like bacon! ;___;

Well, he can! How dare he cheat with a head-start. xD Oh, it's an AMAZING game. So fuuuunnn. And I want one of the character's hoodie...

Oh, don't wonder. HE WILL BE PLAYABLE. Please... Let me be happy, Square. I find it sad how Serah used a bow, which is one of my two favourite weapons. She doesn't deserve it! >.> (Also, Noel is from the future.)
  7. BUT I DON'T LIKE BACON THAT MUCH. D:

BUT I DON'T LIKE BACON

I DON'T LIKE BACON

Haha... I like how you casually say that someone can go to Hell. xD And sweet~! I liked those trailers of that game that you linked me before. :3

I wonder if he'll just be a cameo, or if he'll be playable? The only characters I'm aware of as being playable are Serah, Noel, and at times Lightning (along with some monsters, but they don't really count)
  8. But... And I'm going to get so much crap for this... BUT I DON'T LIKE BACON THAT MUCH. D:

It's a new release! Though the guy in the lead has gotten in a week before release date... He can go to Hell. It's DISGAEA 4! =D

AND YES, THERE IS HOPE! I have a friend who updates me on Hope the very moment he appears! God, he's still adorable. xD
  9. Just know that bacon makes everything awesome, even greetings. ;3

No one has fully beaten it yet? That's odd, but I'll be pulling for ya! Which game is it? Also, I saw HOPE in one of those FF XIII-2 trailers~ 8D I'm sure you already were aware of it though. c:
  10. You know I'm bad with idioms. xD

Gah, so much homework. And a new game no one has platinumed yet. I doubt I'll be the first in the world, but...THERE IS ALWAYS HOPE.
  11. Ohai you~! What's shakin', bacon?
  12. Roar.
  13. Lightning? Sheesh, I absolutely HATE thunderstorms. They freak me out. There's just constant rain here in Colorado. I'm stressed about school, though. I hate end-of-they-year work. xD And thankies~ I'm trying to refurbish my Photoshopping skills, but this set is REALLY simple. I still live it, though. TSUNA. <3
  14. Not too shabby, considering things. Got a bit of a summer storm happening now. Lots of lightning and such...great time to be on the computer, eh? How about yourself? I like the new Avy/Sig combo! Good to see that you still dabble in a bit of graphic design.
  15. How goes it, good ma'am? =D
Showing Visitor Messages 16 to 30 of 524
Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast