Conversation Between Fate and Freya

236 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
  1. Silly Fate... Thank YOU for all your help with the adoption agency.
    If you ever feel like being an adopter again, just tell me. I'll be more than happy to put you back on the list! ^^
  2. Heya. I was planning on VMing you a long while back, but never got to it. Could you take me off that list? The dreadfully little amount of time I spend on here nowadays will make me the laziest adopter, and it'd feel bad to place someone with me who would then receive little help or attention.

Thanks for all you've done, and I'm sorry to say it's time for me to call it quits.
  3. Hey - I'm currently trying to clean the adoption agency (summer wrap up or something like that). So I'd like to ask you if you're still interested in being an adopter and if there's anything you'd like to change about your profile. I suppose all of the adopters are about 2 years older than they are listed right now... but anyways.
    Just leave me a short VM. If I don't get a message from you within a month, I won't consider you as an adopter anymore, but still keep you in my list. (If I don't get a message within half a year, though, I'll strike your name from the list.)
  4. It was, but I got a PM from Chocobo_Lover17 and it seems Unknown hasn't contacted her new adoptee at all. Plus, she didn't want a new adoptee from the beginning (and I didn't know she was still on her break :/ ). So that's why I needed a new adopter.
  5. I thought that was Gemma? o.o *confused*
  6. You, sir, have a new adoptee: Chocobo_Lover17.
    Hope that's okay with you.
  7. Oh, sorry for the delayed-ish response. I've been inactive because I've got nothing to do, but I'm sure I can squeeze in some time now. I'll do my best. ;3

I do miss this place and everybody. ;_;
  8. Fate, you have a new adoptee: FFLover2789
    Do you feel you still have time to be an adopter? Haven't seen you around for quite some time now. Please let me know as soon as you can so that we find another adopter. (Which would be a shame, as I think you're a great adopter. .-.)
  9. Pssst, guess what I just did: I defeated the first boss in SO4! =D
    It wasn't that hard at all... IF you know how to beat it. ^^" I didn't know that I had to attack the shell. <.<" So I looked that up on the internet. Then the fight really was easy. :>
    And now I finally enjoy the game again. :>
  10. I go for trophies in my games, but I never got the ones for FFXIII because I got bored of the game and i wasn't a trophy hunter until recently. XD
    Hope was always my lead until the hard bosses (with Fang as the lead). But Hope was alllwwaaayysss in the party. I could kidnap him if he were real. And other things. -cough- XD
    But yeah, definitely try it. It's. So. <33333333333333333333333333333333333333333
  11. I've already played XIII - to the end, actually. XD So it's not "playing XIII now" but "playing XIII AGAIN" ^^ I missed many missions when I played it, so I decided to beat a few monsters again. :>
    I've never played with Hope as my leader, to be honest. ^^" I'll check out what happens when he's on a chocobo the next time I play XIII :>
  12. XD YOU NEED TO BELIEVE IN YOURSELF. THEN YOU CAN DEFEAT IT...AND FLY.
    Oooh, you're playing FFXIII now? Have you gotten the Chocobo yet? Because if you have, you should have Hope ride the Chocobo and leave it there standing still. Then the most amazing thing happens... <333333333333333333333333333333333333333333
  13. I shouldn't come to TFF anymore.. everytime I write to you.... I can only tell you that I still haven't beaten that boss. XD
    No kidding! - But I have to admit that I haven't tried again. ^^" Somehow FFXIII came to my mind again a few weeks ago and then I started to do all the missions there... now I'm stuck again and I think I'm gonna play SO again.... this evening, if I have time to. ^^"
  14. UNLEASH FREEZING HELL WITH SYMBOLOGY. XD Maybe you're under-leveled? But I don't think there's much leveling to be done, huh? You better have beaten the boss by this time. xD
  15. Actually, I DID "whack it with my sword", as you called it. But he NEVER looses ANY HP at all!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 236
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast