Conversation Between Fate and Freya

236 Visitor Messages

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
  1. Oh, how grand! Be sure to impart some of that knowledge to me. XD
    I still don't know when I'll get around to playing it, but there's no swords and no magic, even though it's an RPG. Still, it's by tri-Ace! 8D
    Eck, I didn't like Balthier, either, to be honest. =P There was a part in FFXIII where there's a tiny little five second cutscene where Snow says, "I see another way," which I thought was a complete waste of pixels. =(
  2. Oh, sure I had lots of fun at university. Learning all day and stuff. LOTS of fun, really... *sarcasm* xP
    Hehe, I heard about Resonance of Fate only yesterday. Seems to be an interesting game, but I heard it lacks story. You definitely have to tell me if it's worth playing. :3
    At least we agree about Snow... I don't like his personality >.<" I also hated Balthier in XII because the only thing he could say was "I am the heroooo~~~" -_-"
  3. Well, to me they're almost the same, sort of. XD Did you have fuuuuunnnn? =P
    Hahaha, I think so, too! XD I just wanted a random change. =P But just for that, I'll go back to one of my Hopy avatars. ^~
    I haven't finished it yet, either; only on chapter 10. But yeah, it's a waste to just play it for a little bit and then never touch it again. =S Thank God I have Resonance of Fate still untouched, too. x3 I'll have that to play after I finish FFXIII, and then maybe go back to FFXIII again. =D
    His humor is better, but Fang's personality is better! =D Besides, everyone knows Hope's the best. ^~ And, uh, Snow is the absolute worst. >.<
  4. School? I thought you knew that I'm not in school anymore XD UNIVERSITY xP
    Don't get me wrong now, but... Hope fits you better. O.o"
    And I'm currently playing FFXIII :3 I haven't finished it yet. And I don't want to. ^^" There are several people who've already completed it, but is it really that great to compete a game within a week? Oo" I mean, you wait for YEARS for a new FF and then you play it only a few DAYS long... ^^"
    Ah well, besides that... Sazh is much better than Fang XP
  5. You're alive! <3 Because Fang is awesome! XD I've had like ten Hope avies, too. =P Have you played the game yet? 8D
    You were at school? Aww, that sucks. =(
  6. I am here, Fate. xP
    And you have a f-ing Fang ava! XD Damn it, I should make myself a FFXIII ava, too.
    *coughs* Oh well, sorry for not being there for such a long time. ^^" Damn that university ._."
  7. Freeeeeyaaaaa! Where are j00? =S
  8. I bet you can't name one city there. xD
  9. I guess there somewhere in the middle of Europe. But I admit that I also suck at geography. xD" I'm just proud I know where Bavaria lies *coughs* XD"
  10. You know, I have never even known where Bavaria is on the map. xD That and Portugal. =P I know they must be in Europe, but where?

I wonder if it was free to attend, though. >>
  11. Mah, no, I don't live in Germany. I live in Bavaria
    Just kidding. I didn't care much about the Berlin Wall and I didn't see any celebrations going on. I heard much about the celebrations, but I couldn't care less. XD"
  12. Okay, I will! ^_^ Do you live in Germany, too? If so, are you or have you gone to the big celebration for the fall of the Berlin Wall?
  13. Hehe, it'd be quite bad if you didn't learn anything by now. XD
    But if you need help... just ask me
  14. Danke! ^_^ I did learn something in German class! =D
  15. They are. XD That's what's funny about them. XD
    Btw. your sentence was right. *gives you a cookie* :3
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 45 of 236
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast