Conversation Between Fate and Freya

236 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
  1. What? You haven't beaten the first boss, still? XD Just whack it with your sword like crazy!
  2. Erm... yes? I'm surprised about it as well. One day Telegraph asked me if I wanted to be mod here... I'm still confused. Wouldn't have thought to ever be mod on TFF

Oh and I still haven't beaten that damn boss in Star Ocean XD
  3. Woah, you're moddy?
  4. Which games?
    Buying the xBox was a hard decision for me. I wanted to have a PS3, actually. But it would've costed way more than the xBox - mostly because my brother didn't want his anymore and gave it to me. XD (No, not as a gift, I had to pay for it, but the PS3 would've costed 3 times more!)

*notes* Use Rush Combos... *nods*
    When I play again (I hope I'll be in mood for that this very evening >_<), I will remember your advice.
  5. Ha! I bought my PS3 because of FFXIII. XD PS3 has amaaaazing games. =D

And don't worry, the title is misleading. The Star Ocean series is actually a trilogy, and The Last Hope (known as Star Ocean 4) is in fact a prequel. So this is really the beginning. (Though, if you'd played SO1, it's amazing to see the familiar towns in 3D!)
    Make use of those Rush Combos, now! ;D
  6. LOL XD I bought my xBox because of FFXIII (So, I've the version for xBox ^^ I don't own a PS3 and I suppose I don't need it XD")

Why do most people hate the story of SO4? oo I'm still not far into the game (learning sucks...), but so far it's... okay. o.o" By the way, the first boss f...ed me pretty hard. -_- He didn't even lose HP!
    Besides, I hope it wasn't a bad idea to start with the 4th game O_o" Is there anything I've missed? :/
  7. WE HAVEN'T TALKED IN FOREVER! XD
    Of course I remember! ^_~

Ooh, Star Ocean 4~ That was the only reason why I bought an Xbox 360. xD Did you get the 360 version or the International version for the PS3? And don't worry, you won't die if you know how to move quickly. I'm glad you're enjoying it, though. =D You think the story is okay, though? Most people hate it. xD
  8. Gosh, I hope you still remember me. O_o I've the feeling I haven't written you for YEARS.

And I just wanted to tell you that I bought a new game a few days ago. Just because of YOU. I bought Star Ocean: TLH ^^ And I thought: "Hm, Fate said the game would be good... then I should probably buy it."
    So far, it's pretty nice, I like fighting, though I've the feeling that I'll die pretty soon, as I don't have ANY items left to recover at the moment. X_x But the story seems to be pretty okay.
  9. Do you like Rikku? If you do, I'll probably never show you any pic of my cosplay XDDDD

SHAME ON YOU FOR NOT USING SAZH!!!! >___< He's the best character in the whole game! (At least for me... I understand how parents feel... that's why I understood how he felt from the very beginning. ._.")
  10. But...the bad thing about cosplayers is that when one cosplays a character a reaaaalllly like badly...it ruins that character for me. ='(

Hahaha, Sazh is your favorite? I didn't really use him much at all, nor did I like using him, but his humor was awesome! XD
  11. One day you should go to a convention. :3 It's fun - and cosplayers are always nice to look at. <3"

Haha XD I didn't really like that scene. I totally wanted Snow to get hit, he deserved it. But when Snow fell, he fell on Sazh. And that made me angry <_< *likes Sazh best xP*
  12. Wtf, I knew I replied already, but WHERE DID IT GO? >=O
    Ahem.
    Whoo, I seee it! xD I've never been to a convention before, but it does look rather interesting. =P Take me sometime! =D
    Naw, I'm sure I'm not the only Snow-hater here. I'll gather a whole mob and take them all down.

xD I can imagine... x3 Basch and Balthier? ...BLECH! >.< (Oh, I may be underage physically, but not mentally. ^~)
    The only thing SNow has that's good is a lot of HP, but I don't need a lot of HP as long as I have sufficient healing. You know what one of my favorite scenes is? The one in Lake Bresha (wow, I remembered the name xD) where Lightning punched Snow and he fell down, then when he got up, she punched him again. xD
  13. Pic is almost on its way
    And you would've had problems killing all Snow cosplayers... there were actually two of them - at least. xP I just saw two. ^^"

Believe me.. you don't want to know what girl gamers see when playing a game. ^^" Or watching an anime, for that matter. I even know people who think that Basch and Balthier would be a nice couple. (Yes, couple, in love with each other, having s- oh, wait, you're underaged, forget that XD)
    *shivers*
    Yesterday when I again sucked at defeating a boss (I've tried FIVE times now and still I'm not able to defeat that )§/%)§)="(§$! >_<") I tried using Snow because he has the most HP at the moment. But he also sucked. Snow is no hero! He sucks as bad as Lightning does in a fight! XD (I like Lightning, don't get me wrong. But Snow seems to think he's better than her <<")
  14. You saw Hope (tohugh a cosplayer)? 8D Sure, I wanna see the picture! =D If you'd had taken me along, I probably would have killed that Snow cosplayer and say, "Go cosplay as something half-decent, idiot!"

You, too! xD Really, though, I never got what's o great about it, either. ._. Hahaha, I guess a portion of the girl gamers game to look at guys instead? xD
    Oh, he says it a ton. >.> I absolutely can't stand his attitude! *burns with rage* Totally off my party, and I suffer every time I have to move around as him. >.<
  15. Hoo~ I've been to a convention that saturday and guess what I saw! A cute cute little Hope Cosplayer!! =D (Along with Serah, Lightning, Vanille and Snow of course x3") If you want to have the picture, tell me, I'll send it via PM :3~~

Oh, you're great *~* I've never met someone who doesn't like Balthier. ._." I thought I was the only person who wasn't seduced by his... ass... XD" (There really are some girls saying that his butt looks awesome x..x")
    Btw. Snows "I AM THE HEROOO~~" was a waste of my precious time <_<" I hope he won't say it anymore! >_<"
Showing Visitor Messages 16 to 30 of 236
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast