Conversation Between Fate and Freya

236 Visitor Messages

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16
  1. Hm, I think when I first read something of you I thought you were around 18. O.o
    Perhaps I'm used to a bad grammar and spelling of all the 13-year-olds I know XD
  2. Hey, I don't mind at all. But yeah, I really am thirteen!^^ Thanks! Wait, how old did you think I was? The most I ever got was only 15, and that's still pretty young...
  3. I hope it's okay for me to ask.. but you're sure that you're 13? O.o Somehow you seem too mature to be 13 XD" Or have I only seen bad examples of 13-year-olds? XD
  4. If you check some of the ID posts, they're really just speaking their mind and all. Well, as long as your mind is at least five lines long, then it's okay!^^ I'm rooting for you!
  5. I'm still a bit unsure. It's like writing essays if you post in ID XD
    And I think I'll finish going through the FF-related threads first x3
  6. I think your posts can go in the ID forum! Go for it!^^ As long as you have a well thought paragraph or more in that forum, there's nothing to fear! Actually, when I first learned of its strictness, I avoided it. But then I saw that it was nothing as long as you have reasonable posts. So go for it!^^
  7. I'm the first? Yay, I'm something special >///<
    But I've still a long way to go - someday I want to join the intellectual discussions - there were so many great threads with really really good posts *.*
  8. Haha, I like you already!^^ In fact, you're the first in a month or two who's been like that!^^
  9. Thanks for your message x3 I think it's only normal to think about a post. You can't discuss if you just say "Oh I like XYZ". I think it's necessary to say WHY you like something. Makes the whole thing more interesting. >3
  10. Wow, I must say, you're one of the very few new members who actually post things of that length. Usually, we just get short, simple responses, but you actually put thought into yours. I'd say we're lucky to have you!^^

I never really said hello, huh? Welcome again! And I love the title!
  11. Oh, please! I'm the best stalker around!^^ Anyway, welcome to the forums! And while you're at it, you should change your title to Goddess of Fertility.
Showing Visitor Messages 226 to 236 of 236
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16