Conversation Between Fate and Freya

236 Visitor Messages

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
  1. Hm, that's really a huge problem. <_<" I don't know how expensive the game is, but I can imagine that there are some who are that tricky and sell it for hundreds... Don't you have any friends who play FF? :/ Then you could just borrow it... ^^

One week? X.x Sounds bad. I wouldn't want to wait one week for a game. So you're quite an unlucky one when it comes to games. XD" I'm always lucky, although there were a few times when I didn't get the game because they didn't have it. But that's seldom. ^^
  2. I think that if I play it, I'll also think it sucks, so I don't want to waste my money on it. >< Still, I could always just go for it, but the people who sell it are taking advantage of its popularity and selling it for hundreds. A total rip-off, you know?

I once had to wait for a week for my game to arrive1 I was so desperate. The funny thing is that whenever I go to buy a game, something happens and I can't get it: it's not in store, the store ran out, nobody will drive me, it costs additional money for additional things. Ugh.
  3. You shouldn't listen to your friends when it comes to games XD My friend - who actually bought me VII - said that it was the best FF ever and that I just HAD TO play it. And I thought it sucked XD But at least I tried it out. xD

Depends on how long you have to wait. Normally by mail... you have to wait 2-3 days for a game. At least that's the longest I waited. x3"
  4. I haven't actually played FFVII. I tried to get ahold of one, but people sell them for over $200 online. It's a serious rip-off. Plus, after my friend explained the game to me, it sounded like it sucked, so i didn't even bother.

I just might get FFVIII. But I hate waiting for games to come by mail. It makes me so desperate waiting for them.
  5. So which one do you like better? FFVI or FFVII? ^^

You should give VIII a try, at least. It's only a short passage through space. x3" (At least if you're discs are okay. I stayed up there for weeks because I couldn't play any further than Squall and Rinoa getting down to earth... damn that scratches on the discs! XD)
  6. (>-o-)> ---> "BOO! SEPHY SUCKS!!"

Mwahahahaha! I have played FFVI before. Great game, I have to say so myself.

Oh, everybody spams other peoples' profiles. At least... I can, no I do.

So it uses spaceships and such, huh? That sounds a little boring... At least, not very FF-y. They stole that from Star Ocean.

I have no clue! I know that I once maxed out the limit. Man, I hate the 1,000 character thing here.
  7. *cough* Okay, I think I'm spamming your profile now, but I just can't say less, I'm a woman. <_<
    And VIII is... some kind of present mixed with the future, because they have space ships and have a kind of.. basis in space. It's all pretty normal (except for fantasy elements you see in every FF XD) till you get to fly into space. Then it seems futuristic. ^^

Is this the longest VM ever? XD

.... yep, it has to be. I had to shorten it O_o""""
    DAMN and now I have to wait for 45 seconds >///<
  8. I knew you'd want to hear it XD
    "A farmer and his crocodile went outside. Suddenly, it began to rain. And the farmer said: 'Who cares, as long as I have my bread?'"

OMFG I love you, Fate T^T I thought I was the only one thinking that VII is totally overrated. Especially all the characters. You hear about Cloud everywhere and I know so many fangirls that told me that Sephiroth was so HOT and COOL and AWESOME and such... I found he was totally boring. (Shouldn't have played VI first.) Btw. I think VI is totally underrated. For me it's the best FF so far. I realized it this morning, when I drove to work and the main theme of the game (it's called Toki no Hourousha) played in my car (I made a CD for driving in my car XD).... and I began to cry. O_o It made me so sad and this was the first time this week that I thought about FF early in the morning. (By early I mean 5.30 am XD") Have you played it yet? If you didn't play it... PLAY THAT GODDAMN GAME!!!! >///<
  9. I want to hear it! What's the joke? Huh? Huh?

I heard VII VIII are horrible. And if anything, VII is far too overrated. IX and X and V and all that are really underrated because of VII. I don't think I'll like VIII much, so that's why I haven't played it. Is the time like the present/modern, the past, the future, or a magical place like the other FF's that are not VII?
  10. Hehe, me too, I can't tell jokes well, only the really macabre ones. There are some good. Aaaand there is one joke that isn't funny at all I love to tell. XD But I haven't told it for a year now, I suppose. O.o

VIII is... well. XD" Erm, you should try it, but personally, I don't like it. Squall is a really good protagonist in the beginning, kind of like Cloud, but they both went the same road: All becoming like "Oh my friends, you are sooo~ important to me, I have to rescue you, I looooooove you!" -..- And that's quite annoying. I like the mysterious guys (*cough*Auron*cough*) more. Cloud and Squall are the major reasons why I didn't quite like VII and VIII XD" (And you have to say that the story of VIII isn't something special and... not enough for a FF, if you ask me.)
  11. Well, sometimes, it's not that they don't get it, it's because I'm horrible at retelling them! I screw up in between, leaving them wondering what I'm even talking about. Hahaha.

I've never played VIII yet. How is it?
  12. They don't get your jokes? Ôo" I'm quite happy that I don't have that problem. Mostly I make jokes and then everybody says that it wasn't funny at all because it was so macabre. XD

I gave up on the games. And I don't have any time to play, either. I'd rather play FFVIII. Becauuuuuuuuse from today on I can finally play it again! *_* My brother sent me his disc 3 of FFVIII because mine... erm, had a few scratches... kehhee XD"
  13. Yes, I can! Laughter can cure anything! Except... I suck at telling jokes. I always mess up in between and leave people asking, "What? I don't get it!" Heh heh...

Are you decent at any yet?
  14. When did you become a doctor? O.o Can you heal me? My back hurts because I stayed out in the sun for too long XD

Btw. after our conversation.. I wanted to play the arcade geames. O.o Think I'll try them out now XD
  15. I need to win more games, but I am bad at them. Only 8 so far, and only 6 dedications. I am accidentally did one for myself, so I'll have to clear that one out now...

Sure! See, you must have left a good impression on me if your name popped into my head at the time of dedication.
Showing Visitor Messages 151 to 165 of 236
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast