Conversation Between Fate and KeybladerXIII

16 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Happy birthday! =D
  2. Aha! You're right, I remember now. God, the Chinese had some awfully gruesome torturing techniques. >> My sister totally freaked out when she heard of the horse one.

Sort of late, but hope you had a merry Christmas!
  3. Heh heh, I saw what you said on the death by horses thing. I think it was the Chinese who started it. I know because I just saw that 3rd Mummy movie about the Chinese dude and he killed off some solidier guy with the horses at the beginning.

What a jolly thought on this day. Merry Christmas to ya!
  4. Oh, I didn't see the response!

We don't even have hurricanes! That's how great we are!
  5. No, no, no, I'm pretty CO's got NC beat pretty bad! We're the most secure place, surrounded by mountains.
  6. Well, not all of NC's schools are year-round; I just happened to live in the wrong place at the wrong time...*sigh*. But NC is still way better than CO, if only for the fact that Florida is closer!!
  7. North Carolina has year-round classes? That's the reason why CO > NC!^^
  8. Well then either I've been living in Japan without knowing it or NC is the only state with year-round schools. In my school, there is no huge summer or winter break. We go to school for 9 weeks and then get 3 weeks off. Then we go back to school for another 9 weeks and so on and so forth in a never-ending cycle......ugh.....
  9. What? Year round? I never knew that existed anywhere besides Japan.
  10. I'm about to start my Junior year (11th grade). *Sigh* I'm in a year-round school, so that makes things horrible for me.
  11. Already? What grade are you in?
  12. I've actually just gotten back from Florida. Ugh...School starts in two weeks for me....
  13. Aren't on vacation right now? Or have you already gotten back? You know, from that place where you thought there was going to be no Internet.
  14. Ah, hello there Fate! I'm sorry I haven't conversed with you yet but it is Summer and I've been going back and forth between places. However, please do not hesitate to message me so that we can talk whenever possible!!!
  15. *ahem* Hello, after... quite a long time... I do not believe we've never really talked anywhere outside of forums. So hello there!^^
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 16
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast