Conversation Between Fate and Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima

250 Visitor Messages

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
  1. Hey Buddy What you up to?
  2. Ah, I'm sorry. But I can't really talk right now. I have something that I need to do.
  3. Whats up, its like we don't talk anymore...Bleh...I feel Like I'm just slowly Fading away into the Nothingness...Seriously, Whats up?
  4. Am I really this Boring? No one really seems to say hi, especially when they know that I am Online...This is what Makes me Sad, and Depressed sometimes. IDK, I'm just saying...
  5. Hello Fate How was your Weekend?
  6. Okay then...No worries.
  7. Oh, of course. I will do it first thing tomorrow. I'm a bit tired now.
  8. You still haven't added me to your TFF Family yet? You should, Because I want to be in it, like you are in mine.
  9. No Problem, I Hope that you really Liked it. I'm telling the Truth, and It came from my Heart and Soul, So I really hope that you Liked it, and I also hope that you will cherish it.
  10. Aye, thank you for the user note. =]
  11. Did you see my User Note Yet? If not, you should check it out.
  12. I just made you a User Note, Hope that you like it. Anyway, it is worth Checking out.
  13. I'm not Taking it Personally, I was just Worried is all, just wondering what was going on. I understand now. If you check our Conversation, you will notice that I have 9 VMs After your Last VM That I recieved a while ago. You missed alot of them.
  14. PM: Either I didn't see, it got pushed off the front page of my profile, I forgot, or I was planning on replying but I had to log off and then the next day I got more VMs and thought I already replied to yours. Don't take it personally.
  15. Hey Brother Fate How have you been?
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 45 of 250
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast