Conversation Between Fate and Elyon Seraphim

92 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. Heeeey Fate! Long time no see ehh? I have some problems with grafics for the game which... You also are in if Alther or Ralz have telled you, Im in need of your marvelous grafic handling.

In other words, I'd like you to fix an HUD for the games layout, If you see this question... this small favor, Please PM me with your answer, I'd promise i'd be quick.

Thanks!
  2. Hi there!
  3. Any day now...
  4. Finally!!

Well, Screw my last request... I'd like an Demon, Angel theme of the sig, With white grey and black colours.

My new username hasn't changed yet, But it's Slival Seraphim.

Hope you can go with these recruiment.
  5. Great! Hi, there! =D
    Found some motivation for Photoshopping again, so I'm trying to fill some requests that I've left unattended thus far. x3
    How about you? =3
  6. How is everything going Fate?
  7. Aww' right, I didn't know you were THAT busy.
    Thought you had just forgotten me. >_<

Pardon me.
  8. Sorrryyy, but I seriously do have quite a few requests I have to do first, which I'm still finding time and motivation to. Not just an excuse, by the way. Plus, I have to host a contest at another forum, going to school = homework, all that. So please stop rushing me, and I'll try my best to tend to it whenever possible, but I'm a tad busy.
  9. Yohoyoho Pirates are aboard!

Serious buddy... I've been waiting for 4 weeks for my signature.
    O_o
  10. Holy Moly! Why does the signature take so damn long to make!
    D8<

*Sarcasm*
  11. Hoooooooow...... is mah sig going♫♫♫

Wheeeeeeen...... will it be done♫♫♫
  12. Yo, How's my signature going?

I waited... like... 2 weeks...?
  13. You have problems with the title screen?
    Hmmm......

You might watch some RPG's at Youtube, You might get an idea. As for myself, Im busy with things, But do check out the group.
  14. I spent an hour working on a logo, but ended up borrowing ideas from Fire Emblem. x3 It's in your group if you wanna see it; tell me if anything needs fixing or whatnot. Title screen, I'm at a lost for ideas, though. ._.
  15. So... How is things going?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 92
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast