Conversation Between Fate and soramaster

80 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. Omg, hello Fate, it's been three years since our last conversation, if you still have this account that is.
  2. It's about a war that is happening, the game is based around the main characters Dart, Rose, Hachel, Kongol, Latviz/King Albert, Meru, Shana/Miranda. Latviz and Shana are replaced, Latviz is dead and Shana loses her Dragoon Spirit (I will get to that soon) to Miranda. When you first start it you only play as Dart who goes to his second hometown (again I will fill that part in soon) and sees the damage that is done by some Sandora's, he then goes on a mission to save Shana from Hellena Prison that is where if meets Latviz (who uses a spear) and with him saves Shana (she uses bows and arrows) then you fight against your frst boss Frugeal (some really fat guy) then after meeting with King Albery (same weapon as Latviz) you are sent to Hoax where Dart's (forget to mention he only uses swords) Dragoon Spirit: the Red-Eyed Dragon is awakened after your first encounter with the Giganto known as Kongol (you fight him three times before he joins your team) by the strange female who saves Dart the first time, her name is Rose (she uses whip like swords) but the strange thing about her is that she is this monster known only by the name The Black Monster, which comes down every 1000 years to take the life of the Choosen Child (which is Shana later in the game).....Anymore questions
  3. What's Legend of the Dragoon about? =3
  4. Pretty good lately, had to get glasses as well, plus noticed I changed my avatar on both my profile and the one you currently see. Also I made a new post and a new album
  5. Yeah, it has! How have you been? =D
  6. yo fate it's been awhile has it not been?
  7. Yo man, what's up
  8. I am doing good, i am also heading to Ohio for a week. Though i was born in Ohio till 2001 then i moved to Kentucky
  9. Hey! I haven't seen you in a month! I'm doing fine. How are you?
  10. yo it has been a long time my man, what is going on ova in yo hood
  11. See ya later!
  12. well i am going to logout, stay fresh and stay cool
    i'll ttyl
  13. yeah, same here, though i am more of a Stragedy type person
  14. I thought it was just the same as the first. So I got bored of it pretty quickly... I'm not much for turn based RPGs, more for real time action RPGs.
  15. yeah that is always you, also my brother has Final Fantasy Tatics: War of the Loins
    i am farther than him in it
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 80
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast