Conversation Between Fate and Clint

465 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
  1. Middle hand man would be Commander of Racketeering. If you want that position, it's yours.
  2. ...I'll take whatever position is the middle hand man.
  3. You will have a good part. How would you like to be the Assistant to the Headmaster? That's a very important part. The Vice President is my right hand, but this position will make you my left hand man.
  4. I want a good part.
  5. Fate, there are four things I know. Three of them are unimportant. The fourth is that you should join the Goddamn Eastwood Academy of Awesomeness. It's a very good organization, and you deserve a part in my New World Order. I hope you consider joining.
  6. Most people have that in common. I hear the most common language around the world is Canadian. I'm assuming that has something to do with how big Canada is. I hear it's also the most populated country on earth.
  7. I...uh...I no speak Engleesh well?
  8. This may seem a little irrelevant and ten years out of date, but are you related to Carson Daly?
  9. Oh damn it! Why did your step-brother have to die in 2018? That's just not fair. The same year that my grandmother turns one hundred years old is also the year that I don't meet Bill Carson because he dies, and therefore I never get my three hundred thousand dollars in gold.
  10. He dies...seven years in the future.
  11. I knew you two were related. Where is he?
  12. You found my step-brother!
  13. I'm conducting an investigation. I'm looking for a man by the name of Bill Carson. He wouldn't happen to be related to you, would he?
  14. What are the qualities of tuna? Swimming up stream and getting eaten by bears and dolphins. What are the qualities of bananas? Growing on trees, getting eaten by monkeys, and always overshadowing plantains. What do these qualities have in common? The ability of flight. I can indeed see the little tuna-bananas soaring through the air.
  15. Ah, that's brilliant. And I don't see why not. After all, we managed to breed the dolphins and the monkeys. Can't you just already see those tuna fish flapping their banana fins and soaring the skies?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 465
Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast