Conversation Between Fate and Rocky

44 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. Erry time I see you, I think of Yosuke--and vice versa.
  2. ahahaa *HITS YOU IN THE HEAD FOR CALLING ME OLD*

Thanks Fate! It was a good time indeed, glad to see you're still at least lurking around
  3. Oh, PSSHHHH, missed it by a day. Happy birthday, old man Rocky! 8]

Hope you had a good one!
  4. God, I can't either! I still have so many games I'd like to play through (like Nocturne for example) and I always tell myself I'll hook it up tomorrow... then days pass and it collects dust.

How is the weather in Colorado these days?
  5. That makes two of us! But yeah, I do feel I've grown quite a bit. Though... I think I've gotten stupider. And shorter.

That's great, then. xD I'm just procrastinating as usual. Hell, I'm distracting myself by being here right now. But other than, I'm doing quite well. I can't seem to get into playing much PS3 recently; so sad.
  6. I like stalking little kids! JK you're all grown up now haha.

I'm alright! Still alive so thats gotta count for something How you? What you been up to.
  7. You're still alive? And what are you doing on my profile? Out. Now.

Other than that... How have you been? ;3
  8. Sure you can! ^_~ Not that I'll care as much anymore, though, since I'm pretty careless nowadays. xD But thankies, Rockyyyyyyy!
  9. happy birthday young man! I can't really rag you on your age anymore rofl
  10. I know, I kid. xD
  11. I gave you rep already so consider yourself doubly thanked in advance :3
  12. you have time to visit other forums?? Let alone be a moderator on them?! What is this nonsense lol. What other ones do you go to?
  13. right now? Meier did lol
  14. Loool, who gave you that last Thanks in your signature? xD
  15. Hehe, anytime. ^ ~ Actually, I was kind of on your side with that one, sooooo, got to help out! =D
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 44
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast