Conversation Between Fate and winterborn86

230 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
  1. Oh, mai gawd, HAPPY BIRFDAYYY!
  2. I find it's very different to all their other stuff, it's a very calm and relaxing song song, I keep playing it over and over in bed cos it's so peacful.

Haha know that is scary I love blue lol
  3. Haha, OMG, stalking time! xD Is your favorite color blue or purple?

Haha, YouTube is so convenient, though. Back then when it didn't exist, music was via download, radio, CD, et cetera. ow if you wanna listen to a song, you can just find a video of it. I love YouTube. =D

Perhaps one of their most famous songs: Decode In Perfect Harmony? I don't believe I've ever heard that before, but we seem to have similar taste in their music, so I'll look it up~
  4. Haha I think you know me better than I know myself, I'm starting to get alittle bit scared now

Youtube might have those songs, youtube has everything and I mean everything, total random video I found was large woman in a bikini runnng on a tredmill, what on earth is that all about??

Paramore sounds kinda familier. Will have to look for some of their songs. I have fallen in love with Within Temptations' In Perfect Harmony. Such a beautiful song
  5. Haha, I had a feeling that you'd like them! =D
    There are some Flyleaf songs that are really good but were never released on albums, I don't think.

Haha, online has everything. xD Also, I don't like them so much, but I think you'd like them. Though, they're pretty famous, so maybe you've heard of them? Paramore~
  6. I listened to those Flyleaf songs and loved them
    Gunna have to find an album list and spend the night on youtube looking for all of the songs, like I did with, within temptation lol.

I ordered the Mother Earth album today, I loved every song on it so decided to just buy the album instead of downloading, sooo much easier, and thanks to play.com I don't have to get off my butt lol
  7. Oh, I gotta listen to that one. =O I've heard about it a lot, but never really heard the song. To YouTube!

I think it's quite possibly their best song. So incredibly well done.
    And for Flyleaf, here are a couple songs; you may have heard of All Around Me, since it's pretty well-known. -=3
    YouTube - Flyleaf - Again
    YouTube - Flyleaf - All Around Me
  8. Im listening to their 1st album at the moment, Enter. i don't think the songs from this album are as good as The Heart of Everthing and The Silent Force, but I'm quite enjoying Pearls of Light at the moment.

Pendulum sounds familier. I may of heard it before, I will know when I hear it.
    Flyleaf is a new one on me.
  9. Hahaha, I love YouTube, too! xD Within Temptation has some pretty incredible albums, don't they? =) The Silent Force, The Heart of Everything, so amazing.

Well, here are some Nightwish songs from Dark Passion Play, after the original lead singer left: Amaranth Sahara The Poet and the Pendulum
    They're all so amazing, aren't they? =D What about Flyleaf? Have you heard of them before~?
  10. I'm now listening my way through the within temptaion albums, god I love youtube lol

I've heard of Nightwish before, but don't think I have ever heard any of their songs, which you recommend?
    I will have too have a listen to Three Days Grace
  11. Oh, yeah, there was Going Under, too~ God, a lot of their songs were great for me. Only a few I couldn't remember, but for the most part, Amy's voice brought me to listen to the songs and like them. =3

Have you noticed how usually the non-English/American bands that sing in English have better lyrics? x3 Have you heard of Nightwish before? It's a Finnish symphonic metal band that's really good~
    A lot of people say One-X is Three Days Grace's best album, and I think so, too. =)
  12. I like everybody's fool too, and going under was another fav.

I will have to have a look for It's the fear. I trust your judgement.
    I've only heard of Time Of Dying so far, wanna have a look for an albums soundtrack and listen my way through their other songs
  13. There's like twenty other songs by Evanescence that I love. I think maybe Lithium, Everybody's Fool, My Last Breath, or Farther Away would be my favorite from them. Can't decide. ^_^"

Oh, It's the Fear has a really energetic and epic theme; I love it! =D Ooh, Memories! Yes, I do like that that song a lot~ =D And I noticed you like Three Days Grace, too?
  14. Yeah I love call me when your sober

Oh my god I have all those songs on my phone except It's the fear. I've not heard that one yet, will have to have a look for it. Pleeeeeease tell me you like Memories????
  15. Yeah, that's the good thing about retesting: you know exactly what's there. Maybe you should practice on your nervousness instead? =P

I remembered you listened to Call Me When You're Sober then? =D Oh, Angels is an amazing song! =O Have you heard of Ice Queen, Utopia, It's the Fear, and Stand my Ground?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 230
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast