Conversation Between Fate and Unknown Entity

1034 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 69 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
  1. A friend bought it for me, and I found it kinda boring at first at the sight of a shooter. But then the RPG elements kicked in and I was intrigued. xD I bought the T-Bone Junction (I think that was the name), but never played it.

I used Siren, too. I love the speed! (Plus, the other three are kinda ugly... xD")
  2. Haha, yeah. I bought it month ago, but only recently got into it. I don't know what I thought what wrong with it back a few month.

And yup, I'm playing a Lilith. I think the Siren is the best.
  3. Is someone going through a Borderlands phase, I see? xD I take it you are also a Siren player?
  4. I'm using an INT/DEX bow build, do I was going to go with five Artemis's Bows. That'd take 150 Mithrils and 30 Aged Dragon Something+. What I love about bows is that they don't require a predecessor weapon at +9.

Well, the most we need for bows is 4 AC for a full +10 elemental attack. And we get a free AC Smoke Shot/Conceal combo. :3
  5. Well, when you solo farm for items for weapons, you'll be able to get loads of the little critters. You need like 30 Faerie Masks for one bow, so if you want all elements and a base one, you'll need like 150? They have like a 15% drop, but it feels a lot lower, so you'll be farming those for a while if you go for that bow. xD

That's one of the reasons I decided not to go with bows. It takes a while to get the AC up enough as it is in some missions. ><
  6. I always thought it'd take forever because to get S rank, usually we ignore the small fries and go for the boss. xD I also hate that bows don't have its own version of Placid Heart. =(
  7. I was paranoid about that trophy too, but it'll come when it'll come. You don't even have to think about it, especially if you're going for GR15. xD
  8. I always get paranoid about the 10,000 monsters one, for some reason. xD But I know I'll get it once I start completing every quest (or at least, 50 with S rank). And yesh, you can sell everything, but you need good stuff to sell first! xD Then that 450 Binding one. Eck.

Heheh, I love using those two with a longsword. And I'm VERY fragile at the moment, too. One of Big Red II's Welter Strike can practically kill or put me at 1% HP. xD I get like 800 per 1 AC combo with that guy. I played online with strangers yesterday, and I found that I could actually hold my own with at least a party of three. XD
  9. 10,000,000 shouldn't be too hard with all the grinding we have to do. When you get access to the higher up quests. Plus, you can always save, sell everything, get the trophy and reload. When you're over 9mil, of course. xD

I do miss the speed. I use Haste and Demon's Aura a lot in battles. I'm a bit of a glass canon, but I like dealing large amounts of damage. xD I think working on my town is the last thing I'm going to do. For now, it just looks pretty than anything else. xD;
  10. Yush, that thing is the medal dealy I thought; I guess it's a certificate, then. xD Gonna be a pain getting 10,000,000 G, though. I hear that's always the last one.

Ooh, I started out as a two-handed sword user! But then the speed got to me once I tried out the bow, so I got addicted to Full Brace and the insane speed. I'm a bow-user now, with just one of those New Game+ chest bows. I've been soloing Big Red I for points for soooo long. >.< I wanna get 50 Mushroom/Cotton/Flower for the Quester's Set, but I can't. xD
  11. You also get a certificate in WKC2 if you hit GR15, but you only need to be GR12 to platinum. The trophy pops at GR12. xD

I'm two-handed sword, but I was thinking of going mage again. Might be a while though, because I like two-handed for now. And I'm working with a Swallowtail+9 - I could +10 it right now, but I only need the +9 to get my Agito. I can't remember the previous swords I used...

Which class are you and stuff?
  12. Yesh, I've been off school for a few days. =) Ohmahgawd, I wanted to platinum the game before the second one, too, because of that medal for GR15 and the kickass platinum crown/tiara. XD

And thanks for the offer. Can I ask what weapon you use? And what you had as a GR8 and GR9? =P
  13. Rawr. You might not see this, but hopefully you will because I think you're off school now? Anyway... I'm around almost whenever to grind for a few hours in WKC. I have a job with weird hours now, but I'll try to set that aside. I want to platinum this game before the second one comes out. >=D
  14. Haha, I actually bought my 360 a year before my PS3, you know, for one or two games. I haven't touched it since--not in a year. xD In fact, I refused to play FFXIII on the 360, hence why I bought a PS3~<3

Heehee, I shall add you when I get done with my shower! Maybe we can play something together sometime. =D
  15. PSN? YAY! I'm glad you didn't fall into the XBL net. xP

You can add me if you want: unknownentity666. x3
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 1034
Page 1 of 69 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast