Conversation Between Fate and Meier Link

244 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
  1. I don't have to much time for this place as of late. Generally I am on here after their bed time and when I am not at work. I keep up with my mod spot but don't have to much time for posting.

Now that I am on second shift and have to wind down after I get off work I imagine my time here will increase seeing no one else is up at 4am. I have already started posting a little more then I have over the last few weeks haha.

Glad to see you back.
  2. I know somebody who just had a kid himself and his hands are pretty much tied. How do you find so much time to be here with two kids? xD I'm starting to really get nostalgic looking at this place again, so I think I'll satisfy this nostalgia.
  3. Doing pretty good, just staying busy with work, kids and life in general. How about your self? And I agree it has been to long. You need to stop by more often and give us all a shout out.
  4. Hehe, last time I said hello was nearly a year ago. I really should be here more. Anyway, how are you, my good sir? =)
  5. That is correct. Tele is just participating as an Obliterator.
  6. Yes, sir, I am. =)
    A lot of staff members aren't in the elimination (only you and Violet), right?
  7. Member elimination goes live tomorrow. Are you still going to start the staff elimination?
  8. Sounds good to me then. I am hoping more people people sign up.
  9. I liked how you did it last year. =S Somehow I feel this year we're going to get more people who want to sign up, though. So, I'll make the Staff Elimination when you start the actual Members Elimination, then?
    Thanks for heads-up. ^.~
  10. Looks like the 1st of June I will be launching the sign ups for the member elimination. I like how I had it set up last year so I think I will run it again the same.

Might change a few things up but I think as of now it looks pretty good.
  11. Woah, birthday on Easter? Happy birthday, Meier! =D Hope you have a wooooonderful one!
  12. Oh, no, I'm on my PSP's browser sometimes, so I just quote to read posts when the page stops loading halfway. =P Don't worry, I'm not afraid to you, I'm just at a blank with creativity when I try. xD

I have to say, though, the thing with the oranges is priceless!
  13. I saw where you where about to reply to the roasting thread, to afraid to roast me?
  14. November's a very good month to be born in, you know. =D

I'm doing wonderfully well. ;] Just woke up an hour ago and can't wait for the 23rd. >< How about you?
  15. Thank you very much Fate. I posted it in my journal on everything that has been going on. He was born on Tuesday 11/17/09. We might try for a girl in a couple of years.

How have you been it has been a little while since I have talked to you?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 244
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast