Conversation Between Fate and Bleachfangirl

191 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
  1. Hahaha, that's totally like me! xD I had Viet Ngu classes or whatever they're called, but not anymore. Happy I found another Viet, though! =')
    I've been wonderful. Just got over my cold. And you (again xD)?
  2. I can speak, and barely read and write, but more read than write. XD I'm an idiot by most standards, so yeeeaaaaaah.
    Anyway, how have you been?
  3. I moved when I was four, so I still have to learn. Nhung ma chi hieu duoc la tot roi. xD Tieng Viet em te lam. XX I can talk, but not write and read...
  4. Haha, I'd say it's good enough spelling for me, because I can read it. XD And no, there is no misery in my system at the moment. You spell better than I ever could, so don't worry about it.
  5. Haha, Google lam duoc nhieu do lam. =P Nhung ma em khong copy and paste voi cai PSP duoc. >_< (Plus I kinda suck at spelling, so I don't even know if what I just typed is correct. xD)
    Chi khoe khong? =3
  6. I do, but I can't type it. o_o HOW DID YOU DO THAT?!
  7. Bleachie!
    Chị hiểu tiếng Việt mà, đúng không?
  8. Neh, they tell me that I sound older, but my face, I look younger than I am. xD Honestly, though, when I'm one of the oldest kids in my class, but i look like one of the youngest males. xD
    Or unless your school is incredibly nice. And hey, guess what? 13 more days until New Year's! xD
  9. ._. I'm bothered when someone says I look younger than I am. But it looks like you don't have to deal with that. =P
    My winter break was two weeks long. Don't worry, I think my break was about the average, so it shouldn't be longer than yours unless your school is evil...
  10. Hahaha, I suppose so? xD I've gotten called anywhere from 15~20 from different people. =P
    Wait, how long was your winter break? I will scream if you guys let longer ones than us. And I only got the four-day weekend thanks to Martin Luther King Day. xD
  11. Oh, we've hit puberty now have we? So I take it your voice is cracking more than the eggs at an omelet house? =P
    I've been back from winter break for a while now, and last week was finals week, so that was FUN. >.> ceptnotrlly. You had the same deal then? I mean, you had a four day weekend too, right?
  12. "Little boy?" I'll have you know I don't sound like a little boy. xD
    Oh, just wonderful, I'd say. I just finished my first week after my winter break, so that felt really long. But thankfully, I get a four-day weekend now. But I swear, last night in my dreams, like fifty people tried to kill me. xD
    How have you been?
  13. Thank you, little boy, for the birthday wish. =P
    How have you been?
  14. BLEACHIE! Happy birthday~ <33
  15. Then I should ignore that, too. =D

They were quite impressed. ;] Do you feel extra pain from large impacts?

Oh, Em, Gee, she THINKS! =O
Showing Visitor Messages 16 to 30 of 191
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast