Conversation Between Fate and Taco-Calamitous

81 Visitor Messages

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
  1. Hm. That's the only one? There might be a reason for that.
  2. Can't you at least give me the appropriate gender? =P I am so clueless. xD The only name I see that could be real is "Tiffany," but I have no clue. xD
  3. I gave you a hint Well lessee... other than it being an older member who has recently come back and started posting again, the sn is a real name.
  4. I am bad at investigating things. Could you perhaps... drop me a hint?
  5. Some of the members who have been here for a long time are either thirty or closing in. There's one who recently started coming back and posting again. You might do some detective work to figure out who (s)he is. Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom
  6. Perhaps you could name names? xD
  7. There are a few.
  8. Oh, twenty-four isn't that old. xD But I have to feel it in preparation for when I'm eighty. Oo Good luck finding some. Do we even have any? =P
  9. Hey, at least you get to feel young, and not old... I need to go make fun of the few 30 year old members now to make myself feel better, haha.
  10. Thank you very much, Hellfire! =D (Ya can't fool me with that change. >=]) At least I'll have that satisfaction of knowing you're "only" ten years older than me, even if it's for a short while. xD
  11. Happy birthday there, young man. You're ten years younger than I am today... and in less than a month, the difference will be eleven again. That's great. Hope life is going well for you. Have fun! Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom
  12. It appears I have been eliminated. Obliterate me.
  13. Hey, you got your "fox" avatar back now!
  14. Yuss.
  15. And it's been stuck with you for years now, I imagine?
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 45 of 81
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast